package tray...ugh

farmall

I know what you mean. It's like GM started with the package tray and designed the rest of the interior around it.

There was a lot to remove. But...every time I do something like this, I am always excited to learn something else. My rear windows did not operate very good. I figured I was going to need new regulators. But I put a little grease on them and they work like new!

That is a pain. And GM still hasn't learned. I had to change a 3rd brake light assembly on the rear deck on a new Camaro. Everything from the doors back gets gutted to replace that little light. I told the guy any new rattles are no charge! lol

Whats this Rear Package Tray you guys speak of ?????

lol

Darren.

This is the area between the top of the back seat and the bottom of the rear window.

Darren was just kidding around. He's got one of the few Montes (convertible) that does not have a package tray. smile

Originally Posted By: farmall
This is the area between the top of the back seat and the bottom of the rear window.

Darren was just kidding around. He's got one of the few Montes (convertible) that does not have a package tray. smile

LoL! rofl

Yeah I have a custom one we made for my car, and its always a chore to take it in and out when needed, since we made it from a pattern of the original for correct shape etc...

Think Darren was being a smart alec because he drives a convertible =P

kickingkicking yes just being a Smart Alec......... now if I could only find where my Dome Light is so I can change the bulb......

Darren.

Originally Posted By: Malyc
Think Darren was being a smart alec because he drives a convertible =P

kickingkicking yes just being a Smart Alec......... now if I could only find where my Dome Light is so I can change the bulb......

Darren.

LOL! Soooo needed this today... rofl