Pulled the engine out of my 1971

Pulled the engine out of my 1971.Doing it due I want to do a few upgrades to the 6.2 out of a 2014 Camaro I put in it.Have a set of heads,cam and lifters coming.Luckily I did my research,want some more top end power.It was better off taking the engine out due to the heads have to be pulled to take the lifters out.Also upgrading the headbolts to ARP.Have not tore it down,waiting for the parts to come first

• Like 8

Have a set of Trickflow heads,Lunati cam and lifters on order.All started with a cylinder misfire on #2,a friend of mine said possibly a bad lifter.He works at a GM dealership,heard lifter noise.Compression test was done,low on compression

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Everyone wants pictures!!!  There is an unwritten rule around the group,  No pictures it didn’t happen. Post up.  

Agreed!!  And maybe it’s just me, but I just LOVE a gal who like to get her hands dirty and knows her way around the garage and toolbox. Does the MonteLady take selfies while she’s pulling engines??  

Heather, if you are having trouble posting up pictures please let me know.  There is a post here on the boards that can help you with posting pictures.  OR if you want to email me some pictures of this engine pull and work or other pictures of you with your car.

In case you haven't noticed our members LOVE pictures.  and Dennis (Dtret) didn't lie about the unwritten rule here, "No pictures, it didn't happen".

rob

• Like 2