Congratulations Tom( mc1of80)

cny first gen 71

55 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Come fix my pos70 and I’ll let you take it there. Lol. Should only take you guys a couple days. I’ll provide food and lodging. Lol. 

Food and lodging?!?! It would be cheaper, way cheaper to have a pro restore the pos70. Lololololol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

Food and lodging?!?! It would be cheaper, way cheaper to have a pro restore the pos70. Lololololol

I don’t know. Karen’s a good cook she can make a little go along way. Besides we recently bought a 1/2 cow. And I have two grills. Bring it on. Lol. ( I’ll get out of doing the pos somehow). 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I don’t know. Karen’s a good cook she can make a little go along way. Besides we recently bought a 1/2 cow. And I have two grills. Bring it on. Lol. ( I’ll get out of doing the pos somehow). 

🤔 Hmmm...

13 hours ago, 714024SPEED said:

Yes Willie I am hoping to be there in person with Tom,if I can get my butt over to the "other" garage and see if I have a Monte and get it fixed maybe I'll bring it also.

Kevin, That would be such a bonus if you could also register and bring a Monte along.

rob

• Like 3

Congratulations, Tom! What a great day for you! I wish you nothing but happiness, rest, and relaxation in retirement. And of course more time to work on and drive your Monte Carlo. Thanks for all you do here!

Bryan

• Like 2