Congratulations Tom( mc1of80)

cny first gen 71

Congratulations on your retirement Tom !!! Wishing you good health, happiness and more time to do the things you want. That includes playing with your Monte’s !!!

• Like 2

Congratulations !! I'm going to be the same way come end of next year (will my Monte be on the road?), boy I sure hope so. I don't have enough note paper for all of my "to do today's " I've listed. You do one thing for me? Enjoy each and every day , you deserve it!gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2589.jpg

• Like 3

Congratulation Tom!

Hopefully you will have time to join us at Carlisle this year now?

• Like 2

OMG! Thank you all sooooooo much! Today IS my last day at work. 4pm till midnight. 

I look forward to joining the retirement club with you all! Never thought this day would come. 

Definitely have ALOT of Monte stuff to do as well as just stuff. Lolol. 

Again, thank you all soooo much!!! 😀

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

4pm till midnight. 

You mean 4 PM 'til after dinner then gone?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Congrats Tom!!!!    Enjoy each and every day, because it should be all fun and games from now on!!!  (Fun and games = Monte time) Not all the time though!!!    LOL

• Like 2

Trust me when I tell you that you will wonder how you ever found time to work a full time job when you are retired. Personally, I have never been busier. Congratulations! 

• Like 1

Congrats Tom.  You deserve retirement.  I agree with all the comments but I know you will stay busy.  As soon as the weather warms us maybe we can get together in Staten Island.  Would love to see big red in person.  Enjoy and stay safe.

Tom 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 714024SPEED said:

Congratulations !!!! Enjoy your retirement for a week or so then I have a long brother do list for you !!! Lol.

I’m sure he’s going to have one heck of a “ family do “ list. Lol. Tom in your “spare” time I’m sure we can come up with some filler stuff too. Lol. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I’m sure he’s going to have one heck of a “ family do “ list. Lol. Tom in your “spare” time I’m sure we can come up with some filler stuff too. Lol. 

I'm certainly happy you are all family and friends. I could only imagine if you all were enemies, what you would have for me to do. Lolololol

• Like 3
  • Haha 3