First spring ride

cny first gen 71

Got mine out the other day put the hood on, today I took it out and gave it a wash and dry then took it out for a little ride around.  Stayed on back streets main roads still have salt on them. Was nice for sure, now hopefully snow stays away for good! Indoor Car show at state fairgrounds tomorrow I'm going but car is not.

20230324_145020.jpg

• Like 11

Jealous!  I am itching to get mine out, but the weather here just will not cooperate as much as I'd like it to.  I've driven it about 9 miles since I got it last fall.

On a positive note, this week I finally received the car cover I ordered in November, just in time to not use it for the next 6 months...

-Bill

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Yea it's pretty early for me, hopefully snow tomorrow don't add up to anything 

The snow isn’t the problem it’s all the salt they put down. I had mine out the other day but I didn’t go on the main roads. 3 inches of rain today should take care of all that. 

• Like 3

Looking Good Steve.  I've been itching to ride the Harley.  Had some decent days here.  Once the salt is washed off the roads here.  I'll get the Monte out. 

• Like 2

On 3/24/2023 at 3:30 PM, Mopper77 said:

Jealous!  I am itching to get mine out, but the weather here just will not cooperate as much as I'd like it to.  I've driven it about 9 miles since I got it last fall.

On a positive note, this week I finally received the car cover I ordered in November, just in time to not use it for the next 6 months...

-Bill

Soon, Bill.  Thankfully we didn’t get the little bit of snow that was predicted, which means their little fleet of “cleverly” named salt trucks didn’t get to make their debut and dump more acid on the streets. Gonna be 60 on Friday!  The girls may get sprung from their bubbles soon. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Glen said:

Soon, Bill.  Thankfully we didn’t get the little bit of snow that was predicted, which means their little fleet of “cleverly” named salt trucks didn’t get to make their debut and dump more acid on the streets. Gonna be 60 on Friday!  The girls may get sprung from their bubbles soon. 

Be careful. I’ll bet they did just to try the trucks. “ but the weather man said “. 

• Like 1