Together Again

Rob Peters

It has been too long since my two sisters and I have been together for a picture.  Pat and I are in Florida.  One sister still lives in the Jacksonville, FL area, my younger sister lives near Raleigh and my wife, Patsy and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa.  This picture was yesterday evening and it seems we are all in the same place at the same time only for weddings and funerals, this time it is for a wedding.

image.thumb.jpeg.03b7b6ced274889a0129f82f51ab385f.jpeg

rob

• Like 13

On 4/14/2023 at 10:13 AM, Rob Peters said:

It has been too long since my two sisters and I have been together for a picture.  Pat and I are in Florida.  One sister still lives in the Jacksonville, FL area, my younger sister lives near Raleigh and my wife, Patsy and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa.  This picture was yesterday evening and it seems we are all in the same place at the same time only for weddings and funerals, this time it is for a wedding.

rob

Nice picture. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 9:13 AM, Rob Peters said:

rob

I can relate to that.  Time definitely flies by faster as we get older.  I know this.

• Like 3