Cruise Night Pics

I think I heard a rumor once that there's a couple of guys around here that like pictures...

Was able to hit a local cruise night with my dad yesterday.  The black one is mine.

Also bumped into a very nice guy who had recently acquired an absolutely gorgeous '72 402 Custom, numbers matching, says he has a build sheet to prove it.  Green interior (why did I not take any interior photos?!?!) which I thought looked super cool with the pewter silver exterior.  Supposedly it had a green top originally.

I will be really embarrassed if this guy is an FGMCC member and/or there is club knowledge of this car and I missed it, but it was such a gem that I can't help myself.

-Bill

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

B1.jpg

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

• Like 7

That Custom was for sale sometime within the last several months, forget exactly where I found it online. I also forget what they wanted for it, but it was a “no haggle price” listing. 

Your car looks awesome, Bill. And since you’re not too far, this is going on this coming Thursday.  This will be my third year attending… it’s always a good time with a lot of nice cars.  Even if it’s too late to register the Monte, it’s worth checking out if you have the time. It’s their annual festival, so there’s food, music, beer, tents, etc.  

383170D0-F0E2-4D50-B1D3-7F45A9EB2F14.jpeg

• Thank You! 1

9 hours ago, Glen said:

That Custom was for sale sometime within the last several months, forget exactly where I found it online. I also forget what they wanted for it, but it was a “no haggle price” listing. 

He mentioned he got it in March somewhere in Ohio.  I did not press him for details - it’s funny how many how many people walk up to me/my car and their first question is “Hey how much did you pay for it?”.

9 hours ago, Glen said:

Your car looks awesome, Bill. And since you’re not too far, this is going on this coming Thursday.  This will be my third year attending… it’s always a good time with a lot of nice cars.  Even if it’s too late to register the Monte, it’s worth checking out if you have the time. It’s their annual festival, so there’s food, music, beer, tents, etc.  

383170D0-F0E2-4D50-B1D3-7F45A9EB2F14.jpeg

Thank you very much Glen!  

Don’t think I can make that show Thursday due to family obligations but if something changes I will keep an eye out for you.

I am going to try to make this one in a couple Saturdays though:

image.thumb.jpeg.a0b06036c2c515045b7f982ab34ee42c.jpeg

-Bill

• Like 1