Nice day for a walk in the park and see this

Chris shipley

11 minutes ago, Glen said:

First it was ham-fisted [insert slang for my ethnicity here] during a recent phone call. And now it’s bonehead. 

I’m starting to think you really like me 🤣😂

As I've told you before...."We always hurt the one's we love"...😁

9 minutes ago, Marks71 said:

Though this isn’t exactly what I had in mind, it was quite entertaining.

Mark, I see you're new to the club, so please don't think we treat everyone here like that. 😄

In actuality, everyone here is wonderful, a great bunch of people. What you'll sometimes see is a few of us (Glen, Dennis T., etc) harassing each other, but in reality we talk/text in the background daily. Best group of friends you could ever ask for, no exceptions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, jft69z said:

As I've told you before...."We always hurt the one's we love"...😁

Mark, I see you're new to the club, so please don't think we treat everyone here like that. 😄

In actuality, everyone here is wonderful, a great bunch of people. What you'll sometimes see is a few of us (Glen, Dennis T., etc) harassing each other, but in reality we talk/text in the background daily. Best group of friends you could ever ask for, no exceptions.

In all honesty, I wouldn’t have it any other way. Great people. We act like siblings and that’s what this group is all about. I can guarantee most threads will be hijacked but the original poster will eventually get the correct answer that they were looking for. 

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Glen said:

Well, regardless of how she applies that washer solvent… she IS backed into that spot

It's blue blinker fluid, how long have you been a cop?

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Glen said:

Well, regardless of how she applies that washer solvent… she IS backed into that spot

Seriously. What do you think turns the lights blue???  Everyone knows that. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

17 minutes ago, jft69z said:

That picture was actually put out by her PD as a joke. I saw it a couple weeks ago.

It’s kinda sad actually. What started out as a funny, innocent joke has now scarred this poor woman for life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

It’s kinda sad actually. What started out as a funny, innocent joke has now scarred this poor woman for life. 

Nah, she knew what was going on. Here's the original pic:

blinker fluid.JPG

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Nah, she knew what was going on. Here's the original pic:

blinker fluid.JPG

Ya but you know it will get edited to something bad. Not on this site of course. We wouldn’t do that. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Chris shipley said:

Good thing I didn't stick around. Lol

Never know, you may have run into Glen.

• Haha 2
  • Kook 1

4 hours ago, jft69z said:

Never know, you may have run into Glen.

Negatory. I wouldn’t have made it that far. Woulda surely had a hose come loose and dumped all the coolant long before I got to Ohio.