Seat brackets

Does anyone have pictures of the bucket seat brackets and where they are welded to the floor pan? Bonus points if you have pics of the driver's power bucket seat brackets. We were trying to figure out the location today. and things were not too precise. 

John

The best way to figure that out is to bolt the new bucket seat brackets to the bucket seats, then put the bucket seats into the car and install the outer bolts to the factory locations. Then be sure that both seat tracks are either both front, or both back on each seat. Then tach the new brackets into position. Then remove just the bucket seats and add some more tach welds to better secure the new brackets.

Good luck!

Thanks guys!! I knew I could rely on you for help. A few questions.

Are the measurements given the same between the drivers side and passenger side manual bucket seats?

Does anyone know if the forward outboard stud for the driver's power bucket seat is located in the same position as the manual bucket seat?

Stopped by the shop to drop off the seats and inner fenders. No real update on the car. Everything is welded together, now its just a matter of fitting everything (doors, fenders, hood, inner fenders) drilling holes for trim, and block sanding the body for paint. We wanted to get the seats and console fitted so we can weld the brackets in place. Then they can coat the interior and trunk floor. They still seem to think it will be painted in the fall (that gives them to Dec21) but I don't see it happening, Plus, they are swamped with insurance work, which puts restorations on the back burner. I'm ok with that, I would rather it be done right then done fast.

• Like 1

If your power seat track looks like this one the measurement is 13” left to right front and back. I also included pics of the bracket in the Monte. I installed the drivers side years ago. Had the same track and extra brackets so I decided to install it on the passenger side. Call me crazy because these tracks are worth a lot of money.I just finished welding them to the floor. Good luck with yours.Remember measure twice and install once. Maybe 4 times.

02061D74-1A8C-4454-ABC7-D4A4E9689389.jpeg

69922AFB-6807-4C2A-8326-850E2CEA9D82.jpeg

54759B87-EF35-4BFF-8219-07A35896A37A.jpeg

6467A630-5E71-4282-B28C-A8247F35210E.jpeg

C39D5DB1-33C3-43A2-9699-CC4553EF8E56.jpeg

0B729865-6466-4370-8689-7359EC560CA8.jpeg

3BC2160D-B4DA-4081-A755-D575499DF0E6.jpeg

• Like 1