72 just popped up

Remove the SS emblem, finish installing the trim, 2 gallons of wax and grease remover to dry out the interior and it will be a nice driver. I like the absence of woodgrain on the dash but the blacked out door and trunk jambs terrifies me since thatā€™s common with quick flip rusto-jobs.

The Armour all was put on with a garden hose. The lower moldings are totally beat and held on with various types of screws. The missing tail panel trim, window crank and wheel well trim. I can understand the lack of trim on the wheel wells, because if you zoom in on the right quarter wheel well, there is no way youā€™re going to reshape the molding to fit. Hopefully itā€™s just a missing bump stop on the seat backs and theyā€™re not bent. Definitely something thrown together to flip. Typical dealer antics. Whew!

Christ !! It sounds just like my car !! I like that it does not have the wrap around pieces for the rear trim too. Could I have a taller air cleaner stud installed also? I think the interior was sprayed with a spray gun. They are selling it because of the stroker motor. SS tribute...... Really. Not a bad car from the pictures, you would have to go through it to make a nice'72. Just my 2 centsĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

Oh so shiny inside !!!!! Didn't scrimp on the vasoline !!! lol

Always love how salesmen like to use the word "RARE"Ā :k

Right? Ā 

Rare is for prime rib, not a Frankensteinā€™d Monte.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Scott S. said:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......Prime rib. With au jus sauce........

Good. But better with creamy horseradish sauceĀ 

• Like 2
  • Kook 1