3 year anniversary in FGMCC

Today marks my 3rd Anniversary as a member of FGMCC, I must say I have learned a TON since joining and have made many friends, looking forward to many more years in the club 👍

• Like 13
  • Thank You! 1

Congratulations Greg, and thank you for your continued support! 

• Like 5
  • Thank You! 1

Congrats Greg!!!  Kinda makes me feel old!!!  As Joe said thanks for your support to the best club out there!!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Isn't it just amazing on how time flies when you're having fun!! Congrats on the 3 yr anniversary. I can't believe it's been 16 years for me ( I think), just another day on the best place for Monte Carlo enthusiasts to be!gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2588.jpg

• Like 4

Congratulations Greg. Thank you for your support and continue to enjoy the info and friendships here. If you haven’t been to an Eastern, Western or any Mini Meets, plan to attend one of the Club events. It’s really nice to talk face to face and meet the members you talk to on the Forums. 

• Like 6

Congratulations on your 3 year Anniversary. In a couple short years you will earn a grill badge.

rob

• Like 3

If you find you would like to celebrate your 3 year anniversary at the Eastern Meet coming up in June please let me know.  It isn't too late to get you signed up to be with the best group of Monte Carlo owners.  We still have a few rooms left at the club host hotel.  

rob

• Like 4