Has Spring finally sprung?? In Mid-West

Gregs70

Hopefully the real spring has arrived, it's been so up and down here in N.E Ohio, finally got the Monte out yesterday and put 40 miles on it, felt great do cruse again 

• Like 8

I certainly hope so, I've had mine out the last couple days too. They are calling for rain the next few days here though. Have a few things to finish up around here, leaving for myrtle Beach end of next week. 

• Like 5

Hope so also. It was beautiful yesterday, around 70 degrees. Today the same but rain tonight.  I have to try and get to the car at some point this week. Too busy, but i have to make time!!!

• Like 3

I know what you mean Willie. I haven’t even pulled the cover off the 71 yet. And I don’t see it happening anytime soon. ☹️

• Like 3

Dennis Rob will be punching up the days soon so we both better get going. lol   I have to start the cars by the weekend so i will be in there but not sure if i will have time for anything else.  Here i thought MOTHER nature was a pain, its FATHER time that is the killer right now!!! lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

I'm hoping to get the car cover off, off the jack stands, and cruising next weekend 🤞Wish I had taken advantage of that warm week in March but oh well 

• Like 2

Looking good hear, snow almost gone, streets are dry but dirty, waiting for a good rain and street sweepers to get rid of winter salt and dirt. New air shocks and a couple of small leaks repaired, need to work on the compressor regulator but if the streets are clean before that happens the cover is off and were on the road.

• Like 2