Christmas Presents?

TommyP

I did get permission to get the things on my list. To big to put under the tree. January will be the start of projects. Trans first, then ignition next, then after a few runs next year we'll see how fast I go to need a cage.

For the first time this year I stayed away from the "go fast" stuff, and went with the "look good" stuff. I got carpets and door panels.

Alli picked me up a set of horns (Insert horn(y) joke here) for the Monte! Got tired of listening to the weak "High note" horn only on there lol

With help from Rob Peters again, Thanks for the help Rob, your associated with lots of Monte parts over the years!

Hey Tim, before you get those, I would check around. I have heard that the good old fashioned normal ones actually hold up better to pressure etc. I have the Kevlar in my car and they have been good so far but some others have claimed to blow the kevlar clutches to pieces once they get around 700 hp. I know you're not there yet, but you might want to talk to the guys at Eaton or Monaz and see what they have to say before you drop the coin!

My wife got me a 1971 Monte. I had no clue she did this and I got to say she found a really nice one. I use to have one years ago but she got stolen. Been heart broken ever since. The wifey made my xmas. smile

Mike