Decals

714024SP

Hi all,

I'm looking for good sources on proper decal placement, decal types, and sources for that matter.

One that has me scracthing my head is the air cleaner. Mine is a 71 402, so I assume a 402 Turbo-Jet with flags and a 300 hp tag. Or, would it be the 400 Turbo-Jet?

I'll keep digging through the site as well.

Any help would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis

I assume you meant the Monte was not available with a 402 STICKER. lol

Hope so...otherwise my car was a fake...and actually they did come with a sticker if you consider the little one on the radiator support.

21979060010_large.jpg

Thanks gang!

I did talk to Steve as well.

Kind of disappointed I don't get the crossed flags. frown

I haven't gotten any pictures from the car lately, but Dave said there were some new ones on the guy's website. Some of those suspension pics scared the bejeezus out of me. I had new tires and an alignment done not to long before I parked it. When you live in an apartment and have no where to work on it yourself, trust in shady garages can be a very bad thing.

NiteRestorations

Go to current projects and you'll find mine there. The Hurst Olds clone is my friend's car that convinced me to use this guy.

Thanks again everybody and have a good one!

Dennis, looks like a very intense resto he has going on there. He takes very detailed pics and looks like its very detail oriented. Thanks for that link, best of luck with the restoration, the Monte looks like its in good hands!

Thanks everybody for the comments and encouragement! grin

She'll still be Mulsanne blue, black cloth interior, even the 4 speaker 8-track. Trying for a mostly stock appearance with a few improvements like dual sport mirrors, slotted rotors, and a hidden stereo among other things.

I am definitely getting excited to get her done.

Hope to do a meet someday, maybe next year.