71 MONTE #BLACKPLAGUE

looter

Hey guys,

figured I'd throw a few pictures up.

I've been burning out a little on the build and I'm getting much closer to done each day. Just looking for the final push to wrap up the detail end of things.

IMG_20150417_194746_zpspgkwclgc.jpg

20150419_180951_zpsh0x9nrza.jpg

20150422_064321_zpsvd5zsc4p.jpg

IMG_20141101_093735_zpsndklgmll.jpg

IMG_20150203_181200_zpsfqvwaiqg.jpg

it turns into not nearly enough hours in the day after working and rasing a family.

I'm sure this isn't news to many members.

1000+ hp that's insane! I don't think you will have any trouble finding the weak links lol. I'm assuming by the wheel/tire combo that this is a street car too. I love turbo cars, boost ftw!

How big is the LS in it? LS engines are huge around here. My bud just went 6.89@191 in his twin turbo 99 Formula. Not the most reliable thing, but at 1865 RWHP, who cares? Turn it down  tad and have fun.

it's a 6L currently, but I have a back up that I'm building that will be in the 408-421 cu in. range.

I suspect with the high altitude where I live that 900 will be a livable combination.

it is totally a street car....I started this deal 3 years ago just wanting a big block first Gen and here is where I have wound up.

lol

the LS platform is far and away the strongest starting point in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dude you are so close to finishing,hang in there. We all know family comes first, but when your done it will all be worth it. That is one awesome ride.