My new 72 project now i have all 3

I have finally gotten the last piece to my monte carlo puzzle she will be a lot of workbut a lot of fun in the process i have a 71 to do before this one but i can drive her in the mean time

IMG_20220319_173303_01.jpg

• Like 5

one of each...maybe every first-gen owner's dream ...  a '70 bone stock---   color coded hubcaps, thin whitewalls, maybe even skirts, cloth bench interior, AC                                                                                                                                a '71  SS  triple black beauty- like some on here  buckets /console/gauges of course                                                                                                                                                         a' 72  stock custom 350 or maybe 402                                                                                                                                                                are 3 even enough in an ideal world?   we  haven't  even got into hardtops, W code customs, 4 speeds etc etc...who am I kidding- the list never ends , and                                  since the Monte can be done up in so many ways -wild to mild-are there ever enough??

• Like 3

I will live with the pictures that are posted, that’s enough for me. O who am I kidding. I’m looking at another 71 SS now. Probably won’t happen though and yes I have Karen’s approval. I don’t know if I have another restoration in me. I still have the Chevelle to do also. 

• Like 1

On 3/23/2022 at 8:24 PM, Dtret said:

I will live with the pictures that are posted, that’s enough for me. O who am I kidding. I’m looking at another 71 SS now. Probably won’t happen though and yes I have Karen’s approval. I don’t know if I have another restoration in me. I still have the Chevelle to do also. 

Dennis, tell us more about this 71 SS.

On 3/23/2022 at 8:24 PM, Dtret said:

I'll give you a couple hundred bucks for the chevelle 🤣

• Like 1

Not to highjack yet another thread but on the 71SS. I don’t know anything at this point just heard about it and trying to get contact information. I’ll keep you all updated. But the 77 I was trying to buy got sold from under me. Not upset that I didn’t get it but not happy the way it went down.