Passenger Remote Side-Mirror

Does anyone know if remote passenger mirrors/interior bezels with the right orientation can be found anywhere? My car has the driver side remote mirror (non sport) and I’d like to add the holes in the passenger door before the car goes to paint, if I can find one to match. Also, if I fail to find one would it look odd to the Monte experts out there to have a non-remote chrome mirror on one side and a remote mirror on the other? 😬

TIA!

The chrome, big mirror is reproduced for the drivers side, remote and the passenger side, non remote. I purchased mine from Ground Up. Yes, they are the same as the ones used on a 70 Chevelle. 

IMG_20190925_172013.jpg

IMG_20190928_142427.jpg

If you are going to add passenger mirror and drill the holes before paint also check where the rear stud comes through the door as you might want to open up some of the inner structure  so you can get a nut on it.  Ask me how I know?  Spent hours getting the nut on and bending a wrench to get it tight.

• Like 1

Years ago when I added the NON-Remote rt matching mirror to my 71, they didn't have a remote one.

I do have a problem with my rt mirror, it drops down when the door it shut and needs to be readjusted all the time!

I don't remember who I bought it from.

Thanks ya'll, I picked one up from SS396 along with a few other knick knacks I needed to pick up free shipping. Do have to say $100 for a mirror makes you pucker a bit, but what's new with repro parts I guess...

I'll post some pics with fitment once I get the holes in!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FeSo4man said:

Thanks ya'll, I picked one up from SS396 along with a few other knick knacks I needed to pick up free shipping. Do have to say $100 for a mirror makes you pucker a bit, but what's new with repro parts I guess...

I'll post some pics with fitment once I get the holes in!

$100 for a mirror is a BARGAIN! I live in Canada, so the prices always double by the time you factor in exchange, duty, shipping, brokerage fees, fees, fees! fees!! I bought my remote mirror from Ausley's. My total cost was $218 Canadian dollars!!! 

• Like 1

Remote mirror for passenger side? My wife would love that ! She would adjust it so she could see , I would be looking at the side of the road!!! 🤪

• Haha 1