Syracuse Nationals 2023 dates announced

jft69z

Just found that they recently announced the dates for the 2023 Syracuse Nationals, one of the biggest shows in the country. As most may recall, we met up with C.K, Willie, & a few other members recently and it was a complete blast! Absolutely planning to attend next year and will get registered as soon as they open the window for that.

C.K. & Rob are working on the possibility of securing a contract for better room rates, which will be a plus if that happens, but not a deal breaker if it doesn't - We're going regardless. I'll dig up the hotel info later, so people can start reserving rooms early.

The only caveat with getting a club room rate (if they can secure one), would be the need to be a dues paying FGMCC member, some of which is for insurance purposes. It's only $25 for a year, the best spent money and bargain you'll encounter anywhere in these strange times.

Start looking at these dates and plan your vacation requests for next year now!

https://lite987.com/syracuse-nationals-2023-dates/

https://www.facebook.com/SyracuseNationals/

• Like 1

• jft69z changed the title to Syracuse Nationals 2023 dates announced
36 minutes ago, willie said:

I am in also!!! Cant wait for next seasons meets to start!!! I should get out and work on the car!!!

Yes you probably should. You’re going to have to at least get the rearend fixed so you can drive it around. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Yes you probably should. You’re going to have to at least get the rearend fixed so you can drive it around. 

Willie? What is happening with your "rear end" that Dennis is so concerned about? 😂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, willie said:

Hey Tom LOL   Havent done anything on the car lately. Dennis just wants to "get er done" so i can hang with the big boys.  LOL (I think) LOL

Willie tell him the truth.  😳

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MC1of80 said:

Willie? What is happening with your "rear end" that Dennis is so concerned about? 😂

" What happens in Syracuse, stays in Syracuse"...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I wasn’t in Syracuse. So let’s nip that right now. lol 😂 

In certain circles, you don't need to be physically present to still be involved/associated with something sketchy. But I like your response, deny everything even if there's video 🤣

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, DragCat said:

In certain circles, you don't need to be physically present to still be involved/associated with something sketchy. But I like your response, deny everything even if there's video 🤣

I think it's called " Guilt, by association"

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jft69z said:

I think it's called " Guilt, by association"

That’s undeniable and I understand. I know nothing, I saw nothing and I did nothing. No proof. I AM SAFE. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I'm sure someone could photoshop you into a picture from Syracuse 🤣🤣🤣

Don’t give them any ideas. I have enough trouble controlling the issues that I am involved in. Lol. 

• Haha 2

If Dennis and Mark or any other members come join us at the Syracuse Nationals in 2023, then they can be part of your quote about Syracuse Joe. Hopefully you can plan ahead and come join us. I am hoping some of our Canadian Club members will join us too. Everyone that came to check it out the 2022 Syracuse Nationals will be definitely be bringing their Monte for next year. Ask any of them that attended about it. It’s a completely different show than the GM Nationals. It is the “Largest Car Show in the Northeast” with approximately 10,000 vehicles attending. The City of Syracuse welcomes us and rolls out the red carpet for us. This being a FGMCC “Mini Meet” it is casual with plenty of camaraderie, fun, food and a great time. I am looking to grow this event and make the FGMCC and our Monte Carlo presence known there. As Joe said prior, Rob and myself are working on securing a hotel with discounted “FGMCC” room rates with trailer and show car parking during our stay. More info to follow. Any questions, please give me a call, text or email. (631) 445-1958. Thank you, CK

• Like 3

I'm waiting on the hotel info, and if you get the trailer parking like they had in Carlisle that's a big plus. I'm not a big "car show" guy but both FGMCC meets I've attended have been a blast. The camaraderie, fun, and great time is what's gotten me hooked. 

• Like 1