My Blue Oval Ride

DragCat

20 hours ago, willie said:

That a boy Mark, then they cant tease you anymore!!!

At least it won't be called the "imaginary" Monte 🤣But Dennis is right, the chop busting will never end, and I'm ok with that 

• Like 5

Well, you have 5 months to find a Monte to either purchase,  or paint green before Carlisle. Better hurry,  time is flying by..😁.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Dtret said:

You’re right Willie. Somehow I don’t see that happening. The fun will continue for another year. At least. lol. 😂 

Yes Mark i meant they can't tease you about not having a Monte!!!  However you and i know they (including me) will never stop teasing one another, thats what we do!!   All in Love!!!  lol

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Well, you have 5 months to find a Monte to either purchase,  or paint green before Carlisle. Better hurry,  time is flying by..😁.

I wonder if the guy who owns the Monte of the pictures ive been posting will let me rent it for a weekend ? 🤣 See I'm already expecting the next round accusations 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You can always rent it for the month of June Mark. This way you can take a ton of pictures, use them little at a time all winter. But shhhhhhhhhh don't let the cat out of the bag!!!   lol

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, willie said:

Yes Mark i meant they can't tease you about not having a Monte!!!  However you and i know they (including me) will never stop teasing one another, thats what we do!!   All in Love!!!  lol

Yea Willie, if there wasn't such a great group of characters here I wouldn't keep coming back. Wouldn't want it any other way 

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Yea Willie, if there wasn't such a great group of characters here I wouldn't keep coming back. Wouldn't want it any other way 

Yup that's how i got in...   Didn't have a car for years but the people were too much fun to give up on. And the knowledge was impeccable!!!  And i wasn't willing to give that up for anything!!!!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DragCat said:

At least it won't be called the "imaginary" Monte 🤣But Dennis is right, the chop busting will never end, and I'm ok with that 

It probably won’t, you are correct but with proof of ownership that will help. If we can’t bust chops on the MIA Monte we’ll just have to find something else. And we all know THAT won’t be to hard to find. ( besides it gets the stupid bananas off my back).  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Dtret said:

It probably won’t, you are correct but with proof of ownership that will help. If we can’t bust chops on the MIA Monte we’ll just have to find something else. And we all know THAT won’t be to hard to find. ( besides it gets the stupid bananas off my back).  

We can multi-task, no problem there...

• Like 5

I have had my Monte for over 2 1/2 years, and still no one has seen it in person. And it probably won't be ready for Carlisle this year either. Lol

IMG_5917.jpeg

• Like 4

Don’t feel bad John , nobody will probably ever see my 70 either. The 72 may make a visit in the survivor, unrestored, section if I can find a way to get it there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 71SSclone said:

I have had my Monte for over 2 1/2 years, and still no one has seen it in person. And it probably won't be ready for Carlisle this year either. Lol

IMG_5917.jpeg

John,

You don't have to bring your car come and have a great time. If you come and feel car needy I am sure some of us would let you help clean our cars.

rob

• Like 5

I was at Carlisle last year with no car and had a great time. It did rain and had to wipe down my Brother's car 100+times but was well worth putting faces to the names on the site, great group of people.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, 714024SPEED said:

I was at Carlisle last year with no car and had a great time. It did rain and had to wipe down my Brother's car 100+times but was well worth putting faces to the names on the site, great group of people.

Obviously ever meet ive been to was without a car 🤣 Always had a great time 🤘I usually skate off when it comes to washing and drying cars 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/6/2024 at 6:03 PM, DragCat said:

Since my Monte is in hibernation having some time to work on the Cougar. Ya know, all those little things that always take a back seat to other priorities 🤣 Its on jack stands because I'm replacing the 2 negative battery cables ya bunch of haters 🤣

Had a primo detailer ( he's done some of my friends MUCH nicer cars) do a test patch where I burned the paint with a car cover 😡So he's coming back Monday&Tuesday to cut/buff detail the whole car exterior 😁 Not one of my finest moments 🤣

Just an update, detailer did a fabulous job! Cougar looks better than it ever has, very pleased to say the least .

On a side note, our local 1 big show a year is this weekend. Usually over 800 cars. Ive stalked one Monte owner at 2 different shows, no luck 😠I'm not taking the Cougar but will have my FGMCC cards in my pocket in case I run into any other owners.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DragCat said:

Just an update, detailer did a fabulous job! Cougar looks better than it ever has, very pleased to say the least .

On a side note, our local 1 big show a year is this weekend. Usually over 800 cars. Ive stalked one Monte owner at 2 different shows, no luck 😠I'm not taking the Cougar but will have my FGMCC cards in my pocket in case I run into any other owners.

Let me guess, you’re not taking the Monte either???  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2