a/c issues

On 10/31/2022 at 6:56 PM, Steve G said:

Are you having a proper charge done?? If you are just pumping those autozone cans into your system it will never work right..

yes, never use the store cans

On 10/31/2022 at 9:53 PM, Rob Peters said:

Tell us what all was replaced in the system.

rob

after market compresser, all relays, box looks good, blower fan, shop guy says dir valve may help i dont want to put in a vintage air system just want ac to work

Hey Bruce, i am not sure where Robs guy was but i think somewhere in FL. I know when Rob did his system he said they were great people to work with.  Maybe Rob can throw there phone and address and you can take a run there. Just my .02

• Like 1

6 hours ago, willie said:

Hey Bruce, i am not sure where Robs guy was but i think somewhere in FL. I know when Rob did his system he said they were great people to work with.  Maybe Rob can throw there phone and address and you can take a run there. Just my .02

Not the company in Florida Willie.  I used Old Air Products in Ft. Worth Texas.  https://www.oldairproducts.com/   I had my compressor rebuild through them and ordered new lines, drier, expansion and POA Valve from them.  They were very good to work with in helping me decide what I wanted to order and answering any questions as I was installing everything.  I am not sure where Bruce ordered everything from but if I were him they would be the very first phone call for assistance.  In reality, I would think if he is also working with a company local to him on a fix they should be able to troubleshoot his issues. 

rob 

Old Air Products is a great company and will work with you to get you what you need. On top of that they stand by their products. Highly recommended. 

• Like 4