Electric Conversion Article

4 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

It'd be fun on a drag strip, but what's it like cruising the boulevard on a Saturday night ?

Ive seen a few Tesla's at the track, heard they are quick, never really paid attention nor have I lined up next to one. Also heard they have to charge between rounds, I shouldn't talk tho, if I ever get past the 2nd round again I'll be dumping more fuel in my tank 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cny first gen 71 said:

My girlfriends son has a roush mustang and a tesla he says the tesla is faster than the mustang and more torque too.

Yea I heard a quote from Joe Rogan saying his Tesla was faster than his Porsche, but I'm still not going that route 🤣

• Like 3

Yes they are fast, very fast.. you would never know it by the way their brain dead owners drive them. And the fact that I would have to wear skinny jeans, and man bun while sipping on a vegan latte to properly fit in keeps me from ever owning one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, EVC said:

Not to be rude or offend, but I think I just wasted 3 minutes of my 81 year life….. LOL  

I remember being a kid in auto shop and this electric car designer came in to talk to the class . He said with all confidence “I guarantee within 10 years there will be no gas powered vehicles on the road”... that was 1996. 

• Haha 3