This Was My View This Evening

Rob Peters

Really nice pics Rob!!!  All the cars are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!!    Why was the bird next to you parked on an angle?  Maybe he was concerned your door is so long???

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Glen said:

I see what ya did. Well done!

B6592F0C-ECD2-421C-BFC6-4AE4388FB351.png

Not true  Glen.  Have you ever seen a picture of a Monte that looked great in the picture but in person, ew, yuck.  In reality she looks in person to be older than my Monte and even unrestored my car has fared better.  She really should dress for her age, not someone 25 to 30 years younger.

rob

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Glen said:

I see what ya did. Well done!

I completely missed that, thanks Glen for the keen eyeball. And I'm not onboard with Robs backtracking 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

I completely missed that, thanks Glen for the keen eyeball. And I'm not onboard with Robs backtracking 🤣

No need for me to backtrack on that one.... I have had better looking ladies around my car in the past... for example: 

10Eleitepicture.jpg.f22d2e48702fb75c3f869beaa714f62e.jpg

• Like 7

8 hours ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I remember that, them girls wouldn't leave me alone all weekend except for them. They wanted me 😅

And then you woke up, huh Steve.

rob

• Haha 5

Amazing you had at least 2 more montes in attendance !  sometimes there aren't more than one or two at the largest of events...as for the other   'optional equipment' yes its always better to dress for the actual miles on the odometer...   and yes that was certainly a bright spot back in the day in Carlisle!!

• Like 1

The guy who owns the 70 SS I have known a lot of years  I think he has owned it 18 to 20 years.  He used to be a dues paying member here.  The other guy with the 71:  I had left one of our cub business cards on his seat but before he saw the car he came walking past my car and stopped to talk ( I am horrible on remembering names but I think his name is Greg) 

I told him I had left a club business card on his seat and suggested he visit the club website.  He told me he has already been on our club website and said he has gotten a lot of help in information on the site to assist in correcting some of the issues he has had with his Monte.

rob

• Like 1