My trifecta has been achieved

11 hours ago, willie said:

LOL Come on Dennis we agreed in '24!!!    Lets go!! Park that Ambulance, you have to build a car!!

And the funny thing is, i always wanted to tow my Montes with a 70 El Camino. Or push the El Camino with the Monte!!!  LOL

I think Willie and Dennis need to invest in a toter home with a double stacker trailer. With Willie retired he can do all the meets for FGMCC 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, willie said:

Dennis mine doesn't have the 4 spoke wheel or the tilt wheel. 

What are you going to call her fly swatter green?????

Karen and I had that discussion yesterday. We have Green, Blue, Gold, Black and Maroon. That’s their names. O ya. Little car and truck. You can tell we put a LOT of thought into these names. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, DragCat said:

I think Willie and Dennis need to invest in a toter home with a double stacker trailer. With Willie retired he can do all the meets for FGMCC 

No toter but I’m thinking tractor with a sleeper pulling a parking lot. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

What do you do if you have more than one the same color Dennis??

Dennis we will have to change our licenses from Intrastate to interstate!! lol

23 minutes ago, willie said:

What do you do if you have more than one the same color Dennis??

Dennis we will have to change our licenses from Intrastate to interstate!! lol

If I buy another, NO PLANS ON IT, color will have to be first priority. I’m stupid so the names have to be simple, not something I need to think about. My CDL is national, I’d just have to upgrade to class A. If I’m smart, which I’m not, I’d do it now because my company will pay for it. But then they will expect me to do more work and that’s not gonna happen. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jerry Skidmore said:

Nice find. It reminds me of my second car, a 72 U code custom. I did a lot of similar things, remove smog and manifolds put on cragars.

I still have the manifolds it I want to put the smog back on so I have to find it. 

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 9:35 PM, Dtret said:

You have all come to know, laugh, and threaten me on the pos70. Just a reminder, yes it’s in progress but at a snail’s pace. All numbers matching 

IMG_3472.jpeg

Congratulations on having your trifecta

• Thank You! 1

I agree with Mark. How can we be sure?!?!  We need something else? Maybe a banana man poster in the pic if your feet cant make it???  lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 months later...

So I thought this was funny. Someone on a Facebook  Monte group said someone about having a trifecta so I posted pictures of mine. After I posted I realized that I have a double trifecta. ( see got more junk post). I didn’t even put that together until yesterday. Lol. The second trifecta will be parted, scrapped or sold. Someday. To add if I decide to pick up the other cars I will be a 71 short of a third. OMG. 😵‍💫

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Kook 3