2 questions

First) for a 72 what code is listed for the door edge guards? (as was discussed at Carlisle)                    Found it to be B93  (my car had them when restoring her but will not put them on as the build sheet does not show them on it)

Second) on a different Monte but also a 72, trim tag states a 735 interior= bench (dark saddle vinyl)  was that ever called anything else. What did they call it for a 72 chevelle, anyone know???

Tkx

3 minutes ago, willie said:

Tkx Kevin i am looking at a bench seat already done. I will not have to cover it, but it will cost me about 7-8 hr driving time.

Is there a member close that can pick it up?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, willie said:

I think it is Berlin NY Joe. I wasnt gonna bother anyone.

I’m not Joe but I really don’t think you’d be bothering anyone. Most of us would be happy to help you out. 

• Like 2

Yes Dennis i know that and Thank them for it. If i was still working and couldnt do the drive i would of asked. He already has a buyer but not picked up yet so we have to let it play out alittle first. 

Berlin, NY is near Albany. Probably a good side trip on the way back from Syracuse, if the timing were to work out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, willie said:

Tkx Kevin i am looking at a bench seat already done. I will not have to cover it, but it will cost me about 7-8 hr driving time.

You do know the Chevelle covers are a different pattern compared to our Monte Carlo. 

• Like 1

Sorry Dennis!!!    Tom i do know they are different i think they are from a Monte. He just gave me the wrong name of the color. I will try and call him tomm. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dtret said:

I’m not Joe but I really don’t think you’d be bothering anyone. Most of us would be happy to help you out. 

Be happy you’re not Joe.