Count Down To Carlisle Eastern Meet

1 hour ago, willie said:

Anyone with a Monte has Class!!!

If you don’t have one but are looking, you can have some “class”too. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Dtret said:

If you don’t have one but are looking, you can have some “class”too. 

If you have one but it is not there in Carlisle, you can help others with cleaning theirs.

rob

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

If you have one but it is not there in Carlisle, you can help others with cleaning theirs.

rob

If they wash them off to the side of the canopy, we can call it a training seminar. Eat that “other” group. 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Awards or not, I cannot believe any of us is jealous of the "other" group. 😕

• Like 3

Well, we sort of got off track since yesterday mornings countdown post when the :hijack:, but that's OK because today puts us at 67 days and a wake-up before some members start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet. 

rob

• Like 2

There used to be an old TV show called RT66 and a theme song called "You'll Get Your Kicks on RT 66".  Speaking of 66, we are at 66 days and a wake-up until our first members start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet.  

Now, getting back to RT 66, who remembers that TV show or better yet, who has driven the full length of US RT 66?

rob

• Like 7

Never the full length,  went from Chicago to Las Vegas back in the 60s with my mom driving.  That is on my bucket list though,  at least what's left of it. Was on part of it a few years back on the cross country trip.

20240412_092524.jpg

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I wanna go to Radiator Springs. 

My grandson would love to also... Too funny, we have all of the video's.  When we took them to Disney years ago, he was afraid of the CARS display

rob

• Like 1

As much as i want the meet to be tomm Rob, can we roll the 66, 180 degrees???? i need every bit of 99 days!!!  LOL

I know of Rt 66 but don't remember the show, and like Steve would love to make the trip one day from start to finish!!!

• Like 3

I originally planned to retire at the age of 65 but ended up retiring at 63.  For most 65 is a retirement age but it just so happens that today puts us at 65 days and a wake-up until members start arriving in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet.

rob

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

I originally planned to retire at the age of 65 but ended up retiring at 63.  For most 65 is a retirement age but it just so happens that today puts us at 65 days and a wake-up until members start arriving in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet.

rob

Fun fact, 65 is coincidentally the average IQ of that "other" group we will see on the show field in Carlisle. (I rounded up) So there's that then. :k

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, cbolt said:

Fun fact, 65 is coincidentally the average IQ of that "other" group we will see on the show field in Carlisle. (I rounded up) So there's that then. :k

Come on Jim, be nice, they can't help it

• Haha 2

As of today, I think we only have two members who are not pre-registered with Carlisle Events.  This is a great response from our membership.  THANK YOU ALL!!!

rob

• Like 4

They were drain bamaged, probably form having to climb down into there car's hitting there heads constantly. When I was younger they always told me I had a kinda high IQ they couldn't figure out why I wasn't smarter 🤣 I never did either but I did ok I guess 🤪

6 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Come on Jim, be nice, they can't help it

I was nice by rounding up. 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

64, 64, 64......we are now at 64 days and a wake-up until members start arriving in Carlisle for our  2024 Eastern Meet.   This is just slightly more than 2 full months.

rob

• Like 4

Our countdown today is 63 days and a wake-up until our first members start arriving in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet.

rob

• Like 5

Today marks 62 days and a wake-up until members start arriving in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet.  Tomorrow will will hit the two month mark, time is growing short.

rob

• Like 3

We are now at 61 days and a wake-up until our first members will start arriving in Carlisle  for the Eastern Meet.  I know, 61 days sounds like a lifetime  but that also means it is only two months and a wake-up away. 

rob

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

I know, 61 days sounds like a lifetime  but that also means it is only two months and a wake-up away. 

rob

In less than a week, I won't be 61 anymore, so it sort of is a lifetime for me 😄.

• Like 5

On 4/12/2024 at 7:22 PM, willie said:

As much as i want the meet to be tomm Rob, can we roll the 66, 180 degrees???? i need every bit of 99 days!!!  LOL

Sorry Willie, that is well beyond my abilities, but for you, I would if I could

rob

• Like 3

We are now less than 2 months away.  It seems like only yesterday that we were in the 90's.  Today marks SIX-ZERO (60) days and a wake-up before our members start arriving in Carlisle.

Tomorrow we will enter a new decade of days when we enter the 50's in our countdown.

rob

• Like 4