NYC - St Patrick’s Day Parade

Montemedic

I’m heading in to NYC to march with my brothers and sisters from the Suffolk County Firefighters Emerald Society. We have members from the 109 Fire Departments in Suffolk County (Long Island) marching in the largest and oldest parade in the World. Quite an honor to participate in it. We step off at 130pm. More than 2 million people attend along the parade route and over 150K participate in it. It is televised worldwide too. This is the 262nd year of the Parade, which started in 1762. Nice comfortable weather with no rain in the forecast. Please be wise, and be safe !!! Wishing everyone a Happy St Patrick’s Day and weekend !!! 

• Like 10

Be careful out there and thanks for your public service CK.

• Like 5

Thanks for participating in the NYC St Patrick's day parade, Pittsburgh is also having theirs today with similar weather in the forecast.

So CK, was it their 1st or 2nd one you started marching in?

Enjoy yourself Mr Collins and thanks for your community service.

rob

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Have fun CK and be safe! Ours in Syracuse today too but no where that big for sure. Thank you for all you do to help those in need. And I know it wasn't the first or second parade you marched in it was probably 1770 200 years before your Monte was built 🤔 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

IMG_2598.thumb.jpeg.23bf911a756819ccf141ad84f237df62.jpegBe safe CK. Enjoy!!!!   Glad you are celebrating this heritage. My dna has some Irish ,☘️ mostly Scottish. But I celebrate along with you and the firefighters of nyc.. may the exhaust from your tail pipe be free of smoke ! 😂 . 🍀 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

This. This is why neither eastern or western meet is held in March.

Left to right... Rob, Dennis, Ron, Joe, and I think that's Aaron on the far right, but cannot be certain. (Could be Larry)

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, cbolt said:

This. This is why neither eastern or western meet is held in March.

Left to right... Rob, Dennis, Ron, Joe, and I think that's Aaron on the far right, but cannot be certain. (Could be Larry)

I was thinking CK far right 🤣

• Kook 1

CK Enjoy and be safe!!!  Thank You, and ALL our essential workers!!!   

Happy St Pattie's Day everyone!!  Like i said tomm everyone is a little bit Irish!!!

• Like 3

No gray hair on any of them so safe to say I'm not pictured

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 2