2013 Western Meet - Spokane, WA

Canuck

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called Goodguys and I am signed up for the show and have confirmed the hotel reservation. At least thats a relief.

April and I have decided to drive to Spokane on Wednesday. April wants to get some shopping in before the car stuff starts.

Hey All,

Thought I would point out something I just learned myself.

When checking Super 8 Motel website I noticed they were offering a SPECIAL for a minimum 3 Day/3 Night stay or a 4 Day/4 Night stay starting 8/15/2013 through 8/18/2013 minimum stay or 8/15/2013 through 8/19/2013. The rate is $64.79 vs. $70.00 per night for a Single Queen Room (Doubles run a little over $80.00 per night for same deal). A little over $20.00 savings if you stay 4 days.

The reservation has to be made On-Line and if you choose to change your current reservation, DON"T CANCEL your existing Reservation until the New One is verified in case there are no more vacancies available. The Room Must be PRE-PAID and with cancellation restrictions that are spelled out before you Reserve Room. If making Reservation (On Line Only) for special rate and New Reservation verified, then you contact Super 8 directly at 1-509-928-4888 and cancel earlier Reservation. Make note of new Reservation Confirmation Number for future reference but should receive a e-mail with new confirmation number also. Hope that wasn't to confusing crazy.

At any rate, go to Super 8's website found on 1st page of 2013 Western Meet Post and can click Super 8 prompt where you can get the particulars if you so choose.

I changed mine just a short while ago!

Hey! $20.00 is $20.00 Dollars saved possibly for a couple extra Adult Beverages 2beers!!

Doug

April and I leave tomorrow (Wednesday) for Spokane. If you need to get a hold of me, my cell # is 250-462-8444.

shifter

Uhm... There is a chance my Monte may not be able to go. But I will be there no matter what. Having some intake manifold sealing issues... if I can't fix tomorrow it will be too late for a proper RTV seal to form.

So... If my Monte happens to show up looking like a 64 Riviera.... It is just your imaginations.

FYI!

A 20% chance of Rain / Thunder showers for both Friday & Saturday in Spokane.

Prepare accordingly and Stay Dry. wink

Doug

Only 20%. We'll be fine. smile

April and I have arrived in Spokane!

If anyone else arrives today or tomorrow and you cannot find me, call me on my cell 250-462-8444.

I am leaving from Portland around 10:30am... should put me in Spokane between 4 & 5pm

75% chance of driving Monte... hence the late leave time.

The mechanics had a new Intake Manifold put on this morning, and want to give the RTV seal 24 hours to fully cure. If the gaskets hold on the Dyno tomorrow morning at 9am, and she no longer pulls in oil, I know it'll be good for the trip.

Fingers-crossed