New motor for Mom's Car.............

Mom's Car

Sam can you flip it? I have a twisted neck.. lol

Thats hurtin my neck too, for your viewing pleasure and now much easier on your neck laugh

8674853747_726d919cb6_z_zps4a6f41f1.jpg

I just took my monitor & turned it on its side to read it easier, but that doesnt help anyone else lol Definetly some impressive numbers 2beers

Congrats Greg. With the the new tranny and rear it should be a strong and impressive setup. Looking forward to seeing it on the road and you enjoying many smiles per mile !!!

Thanks Mike.....The new trans is a TKO600 from Liberty's Gears out of Michigan. They have a number of different treatments to make the trans more durable and shift better. The rear is a Moser 9" with a wavetrac posi, 35 spline axles and 3.70 gears. Everything should be good with the exception of the driver who has a few screws loose.......

Nice numbers, should be fun!

How is your car set up to handle it?

The trans is shipping out today to Pete's shop so I do not think it will be here till Monday from Michigan. I will take the Ventura out Saturday night to Stop and Shop.

Are you up and running yet? Stop and Shop opens this Saturday night in Smithtown. Come and show it off.

congrats Greg, I was told you had a new bullet coming. Those peaks are nice a low so you won't have to beat on it at all. 716 hp uncorrected is outstanding and with a correction factor of only 4.8% those are real solid numbers....what kind of dyno? that looks like a DTS sheet....

Thanks Davey......DTS it is.

congrats Greg, I was told you had a new bullet coming. Those peaks are nice a low so you won't have to beat on it at all. 716 hp uncorrected is outstanding and with a correction factor of only 4.8% those are real solid numbers....what kind of dyno? that looks like a DTS sheet....

Wow. I could live with that if it doesn't overheat in traffic. LOL. It was 94 here today, and summer is coming!

I don't know about the correction thing...I see roughly 750/750.

That has to be nice.