72 Front Grill

awhitlow0869

Use your search function of your ISP.  Simply type in 72 Monte Carlo Front Grill for sale.  You should get some hits as a starting point.  Finding a good core can be hard to find for a reasonable price and you should view it thoroughly before purchase.

I remember someone saying there is a Reconditioner who specializes in restorations but can't remember what they are called but believe they were in South East United States.  Someone will chime in I'm sure'

Be prepared to spend a few coins on a (Good Core) and then be prepared to pay again depending on how much work Grill needs per your preferences. 

Doug. 

• Like 1

There actually is an NOS one at Carlisle. I've looked at it for the past few years. It isn't cheap but it is perfect. I think he was asking around $1100. I am planning to go in April. Let me know if you need my help finding it.

• Like 1

Well folks I found my grill. I met a guy that bought a bunch of chevelle parts and just happened there was a 72 grill in the mix. Grill is in perfect shape. Don’t think it’s ever been on a car. I got it for little to nothing because he wasn’t into Monte Carlos and was going to throw it away! Thank you all for your replies.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

My 70 has an nos one that was left for dead in the back of a junk car, no grooves around the mounting bolts.

Had acid damage in a few crates, well more than a few, pot metal eat away somehow, rebuilt with glass filler, and body filler. Detailed out and can't tell it. Had it been in the position of my grill badge, no repair would have been needed.

• 2 weeks later...