carpet

Sam (Bones)

Ok, I've used Auto-Interiors with the mass backing, I know there is ACC carpet and a few others, who have you used and your thoughts about them? :confused:

the Auto-Interiors fit was OK, working with the mass backing was a bit of a pain in the pooper, I am removing parts of the roll cage and going to replace the rubber floor covering with carpet

• Like 1

I got my plush carpet from auto interiors and it was made by ACC along with my Monte Carlo scripted floor mats. I talked to an ACC rep a while back and he told me ACC was their biggest customer by far.

I got mine through Luttys, I'll check to make sure but I think it was ACC. Only issue I have is the loops are pulling out under my floor mats. I'm sure it's due to the spikes on the bottom of the mats but I think it shouldn't happen so easily

I got mine through Luttys, I'll check to make sure but I think it was ACC. Only issue I have is the loops are pulling out under my floor mats. I'm sure it's due to the spikes on the bottom of the mats but I think it shouldn't happen so easily

Tony, I agree, the mats should not pull the loops out so easily. You should call Lutty's

rob

Got mine from CARS INC, close to home so I just picked it up. Fit fine but the hump is a bit too tall.

Bruce

Ok the fit is a little better with ACC from what I heard, the hump is a little big in the trim parts. But the acc carpet in my white monte had started turning gold, and looked worse than the 30 year old original did when we changed it after just 5 or so years, by this year it was in terrible shape and it's now replaced with a trim parts one.

I went with the acc with mass backing , very nice sound deadener ,and heat control ,the hump was little bit to big , easily fixed ,by adding some additional jute just on the hump took care of the gap from under the carpet at the hump.