1972 Monte at an Abandoned House

I think I had seen it before but not sure if it was here on the club website.  Looks like neither the house or the Monte are in great shape.  I am surprised the house is in the shape it is.  Looks like those metal roofs have protected a good bit of the house... can't say that for the roof of the garage protecting the 72 Monte

rob

• Like 1

Just now, DragCat said:

What are the odds Dennis is trying to google the location for parts ? 🤣

I seen that video a year or so ago. I sent the publisher a message but he wouldn’t release the location. Lol. 

20 minutes ago, Dtret said:

I seen that video a year or so ago. I sent the publisher a message but he wouldn’t release the location. Lol. 

Well I'm not surprised 🤣 you only get. 👍, I think the statue of limitations expires after a year for dancing bananas 🤣

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, DragCat said:

What are the odds Dennis is trying to google the location for parts ? 🤣

I don't know Mark, that garage looks like it has a lot of dangerous 2X4's that are not conducive to Dennis's face.

rob 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I don't know Mark, that garage looks like it has a lot of dangerous 2X4's that are not conducive to Dennis's face.

rob 

Everything comes at a price. I’m never going to get better looking so it’s a chance I would have taken.

• Haha 3

That was 20 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back.  If dude filming/narrating got any more excited, a funeral would’ve broke out 🙄.  Is it wrong that I was hoping for a swarm of wasps to overpower him with anaphylactic shock?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Glen said:

That was 20 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back.  If dude filming/narrating got any more excited, a funeral would’ve broke out 🙄.  Is it wrong that I was hoping for a swarm of wasps to overpower him with anaphylactic shock?  

Ive seen enough bad urban exploring videos I went right to the 16:30 ish mark, but the few seconds I did catch had me wondering how sturdy the floors were in the house, and not in a good way 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I too went directly to the good part. 

Funny though, at 17:17 when they say, "oh look, another car!" I thought it was a 70 monte, bc there were green door panels standing in foreground. They were actually green SHUTTERS! Those shutters do kinda resemble 70 monte door panels!  

• 4 weeks later...

WOW!! That looked just like what my 72 looked like back in high school.  1985. Same color, same hubcaps, white walls.  Mine didn't have a building on top of it. And I had to drive it home in reverse.  Had no forward gear. Grant to that it was just down the street from my parents house.