Dash speakers

Steve G

Looking for dash speakers that fit with little effort..  my car has the factory brackets still but I can’t figure out what dimension belongs in there..  if anyone can point me the right direction that would be great. Quality is not too important as it’s a stock radio.. my expectations are not very high. 
thank you

Steve i might be wrong but yes the speakers are 4x6 (thanks Bob) but the magnet on the drivers side has to be twised to fit in the space. Hopefully someone here with more knowledge than i will chime in.

I replaced mine years ago (1996) and the left (drivers side) speaker was tough to fit in. Sorry, don't remember what brand but I did have to cut some of the left bracket out so it would fit but then the speaker still was a bit too large so my dash pad it raised up some and the speaker magnet is touching (or very close to) the back of the cluster.

59 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Cody, This is great, thanks!

Shows the problem I had with my oem rectangular magnet on an angle but the replacement speaker was NOT!

Speaker Left Ft pic.JPG