1972 Horn

One.

I see you got two opposite answers but this was discussed before and I thought the conclusion was one... smile

Bill

My 71 came with one that stopped working after about two years and was replaced.

Bruce

My 72 has 2 but it looks like it only had one originally based on the wiring and the way they are mounted. Mine are mounted on the front part of the rad support which looks incorrect to me. My 70 has them (2 original horns) on the center brace where the hood latch is. Where was the 72 horn mounted originally?

Thanks guys to all who posted. My car is correct in that it has 1 horn on the driver`s side connected by a green wire. I was confused by all the mail order catalogs because they show 2 horns for ALL first gen model years. I want the car bone stock correct inspite of the fact that the 70 and 71 models sound better with 2.

I have two on my monte.. they're aftermarket and boy are they _LOUD_

not sure what they are, or where they came from.. but like I said.. they get attention :>

• 1 month later...
I have two on my monte.. they're aftermarket and boy are they _LOUD_

not sure what they are, or where they came from.. but like I said.. they get attention :>

Yep, makes couches & recliners move right out of the way! lol