My Custom project

Dtret

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

The rest of the group would not understand because most of that was behind the scenes. See, you weren’t man enough to post what you did—- twice, so I had to go clean. Lol. 

Oh boy. I see you’re the type of dude that kicks people while they’re down. Instead of leaving it at being a teaching moment, you went ahead and rubbed salt in the wound. 
I hope you’re happy Mr. Tretter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PS - I’ve already contacted the Ohio department of motor vehicles to see if they would make an exception and put this on a personalized license plate for you.  I’ll let you know what they tell me.  

SCHADENFREUDE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

The rest of the group would not understand because most of that was behind the scenes. See, you weren’t man enough to post what you did—- twice, so I had to go clean. Lol. 

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Oh boy. I see you’re the type of dude that kicks people while they’re down. Instead of leaving it at being a teaching moment, you went ahead and rubbed salt in the wound. 

:lurk5:       :lurk5:       :boxing_smiley:

I'm trying my best to stay out of it, but knowing all the details, Dennis is ahead so far...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, jft69z said:

:lurk5:       :lurk5:       :boxing_smiley:

I'm trying my best to stay out of it, but knowing all the details, Dennis is ahead so far...:rofl:

Hey, I’ve got a valid excuse. I ate lead paint chips until I was 17 years old. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Glen said:

PS - I’ve already contacted the Ohio department of motor vehicles to see if they would make an exception and put this on a personalized license plate for you.  I’ll let you know what they tell me.  

SCHADENFREUDE

https://www.google.com/search?q=SCHADENFREUDE&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Like 1

Hey, I’ve got a valid excuse. I ate lead paint chips until I was 17 years old. 

I can't really fault you there, I used to chew on the window sills when I was a kid. No lead paint though (I don't think) 😄

• Haha 1

.... you two bully’s can park next to each other at the FGMCC Meets. 

At least there won't be a huge puddle of antifreeze under our cars.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jft69z said:

At least there won't be a huge puddle of antifreeze under our cars.

You wanna bet? I’ve learned how those clamp thingys work. “Lefty Loosey”, “Righty Tighty”

Edited by Glen
M
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Actually pretty elated. Thanks for asking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, jft69z said:

I can't really fault you there, I used to chew on the window sills when I was a kid. No lead paint though (I don't think) 😄

Not sure but I'd bet there's some class action lawsuit you could contact ....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Glen wasn't that the broken screwdriver i lent you to do the hoses????????

And another thing how do you expect us to even pronounce words longer than 4 letters never mind know what it means???   Tks Joe!!!   In this case it fits perfectly!!!   lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, willie said:

Glen wasn't that the broken screwdriver i lent you to do the hoses????????

And another thing how do you expect us to even pronounce words longer than 4 letters never mind know what it means???   Tks Joe!!!   In this case it fits perfectly!!!   lol

Broken screwdriver?  You handed me a butter knife and said “same thing, Glen… don’t worry about it”. 

As for the vocabulary lesson… I have flashes of brilliance occasionally. Today was one of those flashes. 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2