Oh bla de oh bla da ,fix it day

Searsman

6 minutes ago, DragCat said:

Well done 🤘

I know if Dennis lived closed he'd be happy to help, altho I'd be Leary with anything even resembling a 2X4 🤣

Yes, I’m sure.. he would , and several others if they were close.. it’s just a matter of me doing things when I have the time.. difficult to plan ahead... but if he did, I would just hide the 2x4 s .😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

I would have been more than happy to help. But I got caught up in a minor project of my own. And it’s been kicking my assets for almost two days. Lol. 

IMG_5842.jpeg

IMG_5846.jpeg

Ugh!. I’d rather do what I did today than that! 

• Like 2

Ok Dennis, but why do you need to dig it up? Garage, pole barn????? Hot tub for the wife????

Ron great job, i put mine up with a engine lift, rope and my pick up. But i wish i had a tractor.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willie said:

Ron great job, i put mine up with a engine lift, rope and my pick up. But i wish i had a tractor.

Cant imagine how you did that with an engine lift!. You da man!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, willie said:

Ok Dennis, but why do you need to dig it up? Garage, pole barn????? Hot tub for the wife????

Ron great job, i put mine up with an engine lift, rope and my pick up. But i wish i had a tractor.

I didn’t like it. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, willie said:

Hey Dennis must be nice to have plenty of time and toys to help you.

No time for this. Lol. The tractor actually doesn’t have enough ars to move it. I do have movement as of 5 minutes ago. I’m thinking of hooking up the battery truck 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, DragCat said:

The right machinery helps A LOT !!!!! I figured Dennis would just get a stick of dynamite 🤣

Agreed there Mark!!!

I might be as dense as Dennis's 2x4 but Dennis look what you did to that $100K driveway!!!  Should of left it.  It was probably a mile away from the house anyway.    Why? Why? Why?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, willie said:

Agreed there Mark!!!

I might be as dense as Dennis's 2x4 but Dennis look what you did to that $100K driveway!!!  Should of left it.  It was probably a mile away from the house anyway.    Why? Why? Why?

Trust me I thought about it. Easy accessibility to a few sticks but I didn’t want to blow up the new driveway. No I couldn’t mow around there. The guy that excavated the driveway cut the hill down about two feet and it looked like crap. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, willie said:

I know maybe Karen has some funny ideas???   Have you been good to her lately, you better take her out to dinner or maybe dancing, or something Dennis!!!

O she just shakes her head and goes back in the house. She cooks me dinner. We rarely go out to eat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So, now that I’m back to work, seems Friday midday and Saturday mornings are about all I have time for to work on the car lift. Saturday was sc—-we’d cause I had the sick bull I had to load myself and take to vet. My wife could see visions of him killing me right on the spot. So I hollered and told her I forgot to pay my life insurance:). Then she decided to help. 😄 . Nah , she would just have gotten hurt. 
anyway. Back to the car lift. Got the bolt holes 🕳️ drilled finally and bolts installed using bolts ordered specifically for a car truck lift up to 20,000 lbs… also used epoxy as recommended for installing IMG_1542.thumb.jpeg.3505b03b00cf8bf5d3eb4d4273994954.jpegIMG_1544.thumb.jpeg.cd73f965a308d81369190d2e1b0f774b.jpegIMG_1543.thumb.jpeg.2bc13c50be4f8046be2d9a9f6adb8c60.jpegIMG_1545.thumb.jpeg.f6aa8a67b6f6392340c3c776cfde2b57.jpeg.. started installing the lift arms with tractor. 
Hey Willi , you could have borrowed my tractor to install your lift, just come and get it 😂… 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Searsman said:

My wife could see visions of him killing me right on the spot. So I hollered and told her I forgot to pay my life insurance:). Then she decided to help. 😄 . Nah , she would just have gotten hurt. 

Hey Willi , you could have borrowed my tractor to install your lift, just come and get it 😂… 

Ron, I'll assume the wife also has a policy on your butt, just saying 🤣

• Like 1

Things you can do with a 2 post lift....

I'm considering changing the tires due to age, and didn't feel like buying a scissors lift to get this thing in the air. I have the rolling dollies for the sport bike that lifts by the swing arm and the other one that hooks into the bottom of the front forks, but they won't work on this machine.

The dealer wants about $200 to do it if the bike is dropped off there. I think this will work just fine...

20230829_140215.jpg

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Looks like it'll work,  be careful!

That was just a test to see how it would work. I may not even do it this year.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1