Saw a nice 71 today

I was at the UTICA, MICHIGAN car show today and found one first gen Monte, a 71, that I don't think I ever saw before.

VERY nice low milage. I talked to the owner and looked the car over. It's very very nice stock 71 Monte 350 2BBL with A/C.

I didn't take my Monte today because of rain.

IMG-2392.JPG

IMG-2393.JPG

IMG-2394.JPG

• Like 9

1 hour ago, stangeba said:

I was at the UTICA, MICHIGAN car show today and found one first gen Monte, a 71, that I don't think I ever saw before.

VERY nice low milage. I talked to the owner and looked the car over. It's very very nice stock 71 Monte 350 2BBL with A/C.

I didn't take my Monte today because of rain.

IMG-2392.JPG

IMG-2393.JPG

IMG-2394.JPG

Very nice 

Dennis, good question. I forgot to ask specifically if he is a member but he did say he went online to view Monte Carlo FB pages.

• Like 1

Bruce, Nice Monte!!!!  We are going to have to work on your stalking skills.  The idea is to not only enjoy others Monte's but to also promote the club and increase our member base.  Thanks for posting the picture.

rob

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Do we have a "flyer" I (we) can print out and leave on their front seat or hand to them?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stangeba said:

Do we have a "flyer" I (we) can print out and leave on their front seat or hand to them?

We have the club business cards. Rob or C.K. have a bunch of them, I'm sure they will mail some out if you (or anyone else) want some.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jft69z said:

We have the club business cards. Rob or C.K. have a bunch of them, I'm sure they will mail some out if you (or anyone else) want some.

Yep, I've gotten them at both Carlisle meets I've been to, I'm working on my stalking skills, only handed out 2 so far 🙃

Send me a scan of one, or post a picture, if you can, then maybe I could print some. 

Two sided or one sided?

8 minutes ago, stangeba said:

Send me a scan of one, or post a picture, if you can, then maybe I could print some. 

Two sided or one sided?

2 sided