1970 Thru 1972 Chevy ((Monte Carlo Only)) Frame.

Not mine , Saw it on Facebook.   

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/929951078774200/?ref=browse_tab&referral_code=marketplace_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

1970 Thru 1972 Chevy ((Monte Carlo Only)) Frame.

$350  · In stock
Listed in Lyons, IL

Details

• Condition
    Used - Good
For sale, 1970 Thru 1972 Chevy Monte Carlo ((( ONLY FITS 70 To 72 MONTE CARLO))), Frame in very nice clean condition straight and rust free, Was stripped and etched then painted Black imron many years ago and put into dry storage and never used. $350 ((THATS GIVING IT AWAY)). Located in Lyons, IL Message me for further info Thanks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MC1of80 said:

He is on his way back already with it. Lol. 

Probably cheaper than finishing my 70 frame. lol. I have an extra one plus two halves to make a whole. 😝

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

Probably cheaper than finishing my 70 frame. lol. I have an extra one plus two halves to make a whole. 😝

Dennis you know darn well 2 halves don't make a hole, just makes more work!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

Imo your better off starting with a good frame rather that s welded up one.

Steve Your correct. I’m just playing with these two halves. They’ll probably just end up in the scrap pile anyway. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

Steve Your correct. I’m just playing with these two halves. They’ll probably just end up in the scrap pile anyway. 

You are using time that you could be using to put the 70 back together and up to Carlisle!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just in case anybody is considering, get the document with the "stock" measurements. There have been a few threads with frames that were tweaked over the years. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Just in case anybody is considering, get the document with the "stock" measurements. There have been a few threads with frames that were tweaked over the years. 

What are you saying?  lol. I can eyeball this thing. If it’s close it’s good enough. lol. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, willie said:

You are using time that you could be using to put the 70 back together and up to Carlisle!! 

No. I don’t like that car anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...