Original Seat Fabric Patterns?

Does anybody reproduce the original seat fabric? My car originally came with black cloth seats and I'd like to reupholster them same as the original. 

Legendary has the correct interior stuff, but Dennis T. Knows of other sources. He'll probably give you a better answer when he gets back here.

• Like 3

SMS Auto Fabrics in Canby, OR. 503-263-3535. I sent them some small samples of the fabric,vinyl and headliner for my 64 Buick and the samples they sent back were an exact match. They are proud of their materials though. Info@smsautofabrics.com

• Like 3

Ron. The answer above is where I purchased my material. Keep in mind it’s just the material, the upholsterer is going to have to pleat it properly so hang on to the original material so they have a pattern. I stripped mine and restored all the frames and bought new springs and foam.  

• Like 2

To buy the covers I suggest Legendary Interiors or CARS Inc as mentioned. They will take a long time as they make them after you order them so be prepared to wait. I got my cloth seat covers from Legendary and very happy with the quality. They look like my originals. I have seen CARS Inc ones too and they look good.

• Like 3

These are from a 72 Monte in highly sought after green cloth!!  🤣

IMG_0181.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My '70 , which is an early car, came factory with black bucket seat cloth interior.  I've used Legendary for my 442 and did so also with my Monte.

The fit and finish was perfect, really pleased with the result as well as their headliner.  They also sell the correct seat foam that has the correct 

seat height.  

• Like 2

SMS good place for material buy Never order anything assembled.  You'll never get it. Years people been waiting.

Cloth here is SMS

59 cadillac series 62

20231030_161611.jpg

20231030_161627.jpg

• Like 2

I ordered  sets for my '70 Monte SS and my '70 Olds 442.  Legendary sent the 442 in a matter of a couple weeks,  The Monte was several months because I was told it was a special order fabric.  They both fit perfect and I didn't have to pay an upholstery shop to sew.

• Like 2