11 hours ago, jft69z said:

I was 'sleepy Joe' last night. Woke up after my dinner nap, he was on TV so I changed the channel.

Not into getting yelled at by an old man? 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cbolt said:

Not into getting yelled at by an old man? 

Yeah, the jerk actually woke me up with all that yelling.

• Like 1

I have an Optima Red Top battery. has a 2014 date on it. I know they are expensive, but I would buy another one.

• Like 1

Dennis,  Good info from somebody in the business. Thank you for sharing it with us. 

• Like 1
  • Thank You! 1
  • You're Welcome 1

1 hour ago, Whons said:

I have an Optima Red Top battery. has a 2014 date on it. I know they are expensive, but I would buy another one.

Be careful with these also. As of the last few years these are not of the same quality they used to be. But the price still went up. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Whons said:

I have had very good luck with the Optima Red Top batteries. It can sit for a month or more, no battery tender, and still deliver plenty of cranking power, even when several years old. I am only on my second one in 8-9 years of buying the first one. 

Some folks balk at them because they don't look stock (the red is funky looking) but I could care less, so long as I can rely on it. Someone already said it..... from the drivers seat at 70mph it looks just fine. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DragCat said:

I'm sure you were glued to the TV last night NOT 🤣

There Was there something on TV that  was worth watching NOT