Count Down To Carlisle Eastern Meet

I think we have one room left, if not, contact me and I will see what I can do.  I do have a back-up hotel also but it is about 10 minutes from the host hotel. 

Call me when you get a chance.  412-926-9168

If you decide to come you will be member  number 80.

rob

• Like 3

On 4/12/2024 at 4:22 PM, willie said:

As much as i want the meet to be tomm Rob, can we roll the 66, 180 degrees???? i need every bit of 99 days!!!  LOL

So, you will be ready for the Western Meet then? 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Canuck said:

I think Aaron got you there Willie..... ROAD TRIP!!!

rob

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

I think Aaron got you there Willie..... ROAD TRIP!!!

rob

Wanna place a wage that he won’t drive the trip?????  He may fly though. lol. 😂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can this be possible?  We are now in the 50's with our countdown hitting 59 days and a wake-up until our first members will arrive in Carlisle for our Eastern Meet. 

Club Pre-Registration is still open.  I think Carlisle Pre-registration will be shutting down in 2-3 weeks.

rob

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 71SSclone said:

Just made my reservations. See you all there

It will be great to meet you and all the other fine people in the club. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, 71SSclone said:

Just made my reservations. See you all there

Thanks for joining in on the fun, it was nice talking to you earlier...you should put your car on the Auto Train and bring it too rather than flying.

rob

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

Thanks for joining in on the fun, it was nice talking to you earlier...you should put your car on the Auto Train and bring it too rather than flying.

rob

Rob,  my Monte is only 90 minutes away from Carlisle Fairgrounds at the bodyshop. It currently looks like this. lol 

IMG_6487.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6489.jpeg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, 71SSclone said:

Rob,  my Monte is only 90 minutes away from Carlisle Fairgrounds at the bodyshop. It currently looks like this. lol 

IMG_6487.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6489.jpeg

So John, what you are saying is with 58 DAY'S  AND A WAKE-UP  remaining until our members start arriving in Carlisle,  your car is right on pace to be at the Eastern Meet, right?

rob

• Like 3
  • You're Welcome 1
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, 71SSclone said:

IMG_6487.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6489.jpeg

Great pics John.  But I agree, I don’t think it will be making the trip. lol. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 71SSclone said:

IMG_6487.jpeg

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6489.jpeg

Looks like the engine is in, so there is half the battle. Just need a drivers seat and dash, some working lights, bumpers and a windscreen and you could drive it the short distance to the Eastern Meet. To me that's about a week and a half of work, so there is no excuse not to drive it on over! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Since were striving for perfection, I'm not going to upset the bodyshop flow. But I might be able arrange a road trip to the bodyshop if anyone wants to see it in person. Ha ha

• Like 5

3 hours ago, 71SSclone said:

Since we’re striving for perfection, I'm not going to upset the bodyshop flow. But I might be able arrange a road trip to the bodyshop if anyone wants to see it in person. Ha ha

I’m in!

• Like 1

57........57..........57...........57 days and a wake-up until our first members start arriving in Carlisle!!!

rob

• Like 3

On 4/18/2024 at 3:44 PM, Canuck said:

Not sure it will ever be ready enough to drive it that far AAron!!!       But if i am not mistaken, there were some promises made that if you came here, we would go there!!!

And by we, that would be Joe, Dennis and I, and anyone else that would like to go!!!  And I do still standby that, but still not sure about driving there!  Dennis is correct!!    However if anyone would like to wage Dennis twice the amount, like large amount i might go if i can split it with you!!!   LOL

• Like 2

On 4/18/2024 at 7:12 AM, Rob Peters said:

Sorry Willie, that is well beyond my abilities, but for you, I would if I could

rob

I dont know why this got lost on me. 

I know you would Rob, and Thank You!!!

2 hours ago, willie said:

I dont know why this got lost on me. 

I know you would Rob, and Thank You!!!

I also would love to go to one of Aaron's meets in the BC.  The pictures he posts of that area are beautiful.  We can't this year but my wife and I have talked about either flying out one year.  In reality we would have a couple or 3 options:  1) Fly out, rent a car and join i the fun. 2)  Do a Canadian cross country train trip over to BC, rent a car and go to the meet or 3) Fly there from Eastern Canada go to the meet and then take the cross country Canadian train ride back east.

rob

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

I also would love to go to one of Aaron's meets in the BC.  The pictures he posts of that area are beautiful.  We can't this year but my wife and I have talked about either flying out one year.  In reality we would have a couple or 3 options:  1) Fly out, rent a car and join i the fun. 2)  Do a Canadian cross country train trip over to BC, rent a car and go to the meet or 3) Fly there from Eastern Canada go to the meet and then take the cross country Canadian train ride back east.

rob

Option 4. Road trip in the Monte. Take a few weeks and tour the country. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Option 4. Road trip in the Monte. Take a few weeks and tour the country. 

Dennis you have to be in the everyday is Sat group for that!!!   lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cbolt said:

Drive the Monte should be option 1, not 4. 

While I would love to drive her across country I prefer to keep her as low of mileage as possible.

rob

9 hours ago, willie said:

Dennis you have to be in the everyday is Sat group for that!!!   lol

He is , I’m not. lol. 

• Like 1