Did You Ever Notice????

Did you ever notice... on so many of the Facebook groups dedicated to the First Generation Monte Carlo how many Scam Ads and Knock -Off T-Shirt ads they have.  If yes, have you also noticed that don't see much of that here on the FGMCC site or even the Facebook group that Aaron (Canuck) manages.  

That is because of the screening process we use here when someone wants access to post on the site.  Even if some of them do get through it is almost always quickly noticed by our moderators and admins and those posts are quickly removed and the poster banned from the site.  We rarely have members scammed on items posted for sale here and we rarely have to remove posts or ban people from posting.  

This is a very safe place to come to for your needs.

rob

• Like 17
  • Thank You! 4

Like Bruce said Thanks to ALL the Administrators for everything they do!!  In front, and behind the scenes!!!

• Like 4

I apologize for not being clear.  I was not intending for this post to be for kudo's being directed to the officers, admin's and moderators.  It was only to point out how we don't see that kind of activity here.  It is very hard for platforms like facebook to filter out those kind of people due to the large number of people using it.

rob

• Like 2

That's why I left many of the groups, The Ohio group I run isn't nearly as big and the spammers still slip by sometimes, but I try my best to keep them out

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

I apologize for not being clear.  I was not intending for this post to be for kudo's being directed to the officers, admin's and moderators.  It was only to point out how we don't see that kind of activity here.  It is very hard for platforms like facebook to filter out those kind of people due to the large number of people using it.

rob

No worries Rob, it's largely an unsung unseen process by volunteers here that keep the place chugging along. Throwing out the occasional kudos or banana is ok 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, DragCat said:

No worries Rob, it's largely an unsung unseen process by volunteers here that keep the place chugging along. Throwing out the occasional kudos or banana is ok 🤣

No bananas. 

• Like 1
  • Yay! 3

38 minutes ago, Dtret said:

No bananas. 

Just for you, I created another option for our 'Reactions' menu. Look in the bottom right corner. 

You're welcome.

• Haha 2
  • Yay! 1
  • Kook 1

9 hours ago, Rob Peters said:

rob

1 hour ago, DragCat said:

Just like Mark states still deserve a kudos and or a banana now and then for all that you do to makes this club the best!!!   TY

1 hour ago, Dtret said:

No bananas. 

Always :yay::satan-banana-smiley-emoticon::devil:  lol

• Thank You! 1
  • Yay! 2

2 hours ago, jft69z said:

Just for you, I created another option for our 'Reactions' menu. Look in the bottom right corner. 

You're welcome.

You ….  I hope you understand. You’re NOT getting a thanks from me. That’s one reaction I’ll never use. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, jft69z said:

You're welcome.

I found it....😇

rob

• Yay! 4

4 minutes ago, Jared Richey said:

They have taken over. I think 75% of parts post are scams and people keep falling for it

But that's not true for our club site.

• Like 3