77 for Glen ?

DragCat

4 minutes ago, Scott S. said:

No need to worry about A/C in that !!! :k

Might require some type of a crane/elevator system to get all the passengers loaded though.... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Scott S. said:

Might require some type of a crane/elevator system to get all the passengers loaded though.... 

Scott that's what i was thinking!!  Even the step might be too high to get on to get in that car!!

• Like 1

Sort of reminds me of April Sloof's First Gen Monte.  Some long time members here may remember it

rob

Not my type of a modification I like on a car but some like it. 

What does amaze me is someone who builds it and then turns around and tries to  sell it.

The market for it has to be (and I am guessing) like 1% of the classic car market.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willie said:

Scott that's what i was thinking!!  Even the step might be too high to get on to get in that car!!

Some sort of hydraulic lift/platform that comes out from under the car..... Then tucks away while driving.

Could also double as a jack system for tire changes. ;)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Scott S. said:

Some sort of hydraulic lift/platform that comes out from under the car..... Then tucks away while driving.

Could also double as a jack system for tire changes. ;)

If it had big mudder tires and a 4X4 I'd have maybe some interest 🤣 Running boards are a must for us older banged up citizens  🤣

My Silverado has that fold down/step tailgate. When I first saw the commercial I thought what a load of "stuff", then I had to climb up in the bed and thought thank gawd 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

On 4/25/2024 at 6:39 PM, DragCat said:

Just saw this, figured it was right down Glens alley 🤣 I know its a 77 but a vert ! 

image.png.6977d2946ef582b719a658b2f31cb964.png

On 4/25/2024 at 6:49 PM, Scott S. said:

I think I’d look damn good rolling in that. And no need for a crane to get in it. I’ll just pick people up and throw them in. I took the liberty of photo shopping myself next to it for reference... 

9242571D-4050-43F2-9D90-B17530A6D06C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

boy that inset sure screwed up a rather nice photo. In fact it looks like a double photo shop trick one on the bod and one of the pix of the car yuck

• Haha 2

With a body like that, it'd probably be to hard to bend and pick up short people and pets.....  Maybe if you bench pressed them up ??? :k

• Haha 1