New owner in Tennessee

cooter

On 4/27/2024 at 8:19 PM, cooter said:

Thanks,

I love my T-Bucket family. We call it family reunions when we get together. The cars is just what gets us all in one place. I can already tell this is gonna be the same way. Thanks for letting us in the family. 

You are correct sir, we are a family,  I have made some good friends over the years. Sometimes we get a little carried away and have to much fun but it is all in fun. Lots of great people here and have lots of knowledge too.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

You are correct sir, we are a family,  I have made some good friends over the years. Sometimes we get a little carried away and have to much fun but it is all in fun. Lots of great people here and have lots of knowledge too.

The National T Bucket alliance always has a good time when we get together. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone with the Monte Carlo’s and some good cruising. 

• Like 2

IMG_4551.thumb.jpeg.60e8a8671df89da1b1047c066cdd53db.jpegIMG_4547.thumb.jpeg.d525710c16e542485f28202b9766ed7a.jpegIMG_4546.thumb.jpeg.cc40df905ba5478f070489234c3c6ccf.jpegjust received the license plate for front and pop a hat. Just finished changing out the wheels and tires to the factory wheels with 235/60-15 tires. Looks way better than the Torque thrust wheels with 225/70-15 tires. They rubbed when you turned sharp. These rally’s don’t rub. 

• Like 10

Looks great Cory, (plus I'm partial to 72's) 😄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jft69z said:

Looks great Cory, (plus I'm partial to 72's) 😄

Thanks,

I think I’m partial to the 72 myself 

• Haha 1

Beautiful Monte and that front plate really dressed it up even more.  Looks like it arrived a day early.

rob

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dtret said:

Very nice. I have a 72 but I’m not partial to it. Yet. lol. It’s green. 😂

I love green!!!

Just now, Rob Peters said:

Beautiful Monte and that front plate really dressed it up even more.  Looks like it arrived a day early.

rob

That plate made all the difference!!! 

1 minute ago, Dtret said:

It’s not easy because green. lol. 

IMG_5492.jpeg

I’d drive it!!! Oh yeah 

2 hours ago, Dtret said:

It’s not easy because green. lol. 

IMG_5492.jpeg

Thats more of a spoiled banana green 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Yay! 1

5 hours ago, DragCat said:

Thats more of a spoiled banana green 🤣

I was thinking more like ‘Baby S^%t’ green. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_4728.thumb.jpeg.65ba85d3e50d13da08bc6a47db85cb7d.jpegIMG_4725.thumb.jpeg.8a06bb9c81fe6e105857c9bc8638fb14.jpegIMG_4726.thumb.jpeg.76b8ff092b816041ef5d1a6101df893d.jpegIMG_4727.thumb.jpeg.34d5c5099658373cb01268d40c8c118b.jpegjust installed morris mirrors. If it ever stops raining I would like to take a drive and see how much better they are than what was on it. Should help the passenger side blind spot 

• Like 7

Cory, you have chosen wisely by buying the Morris mirrors.  They are the best quality ones out there.  Mine have been on my  car for a number of years and still hold their adjustment. The other repop mirrors I had installed would be knocked out of adjustment while driving at highway speed, my Morris mirrors stay in adjustment.

rob

• Like 7

One thing that can be hard on mirrors is car covers without mirror pockets. The covers I bought for the Monte and my Camaro fit snug and really pulled down on my mirrors. I replaced the Camaro mirror once already, so I ordered up 3 pockets.  I’ve  been using California Car covers for years but they don’t put pockets on a lot of their covers. You can buy the pockets. They come with instructions and a template on how to mark the cover. I paid a person in town that used to make boat covers to sew them on. If I ever need to replace a mirror in the future I’ll remember the Morris name.

• Like 3