finally

Sam (Bones)

Sam that car is absolutely beautiful still. I liked that car the first time I saw her and she just makes me more envious every time I see her....AWESOME job on the work done that is a lot of work...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove her to work yesterday, approx 66 miles round trip, 17 each way of freeway, needs carb tuning, it doesn't like that 1000 HP that I have on it rofl

my carb has air bleed holes in the throttle plates, if I can figure out a safe/secure way to fill/plug/whatever these holes it will help my idle problems

for you carb tuners...my throttle plates are so far closed, they are not even close to the idle transfer slots, I need to get my throttle plates open more at idle

Very nice Sam. So the idea for this engine was to be tamer I guess right?

the racing bug sorta went away, no one around me is interested anymore, and I love to drive it so the plan is a 3 point seat belts, maybe a 200R4, new dash (return to stock appearing)

i still got a 750 mighty demon $350

I am sorry, but now that Barry Grant closed his doors, I have very little interest in a Demon, it would have to be one heck of a deal for me to consider it, and most used ones are going for around $200-$250

those throttle plates maybe the ticket, didn't really want to mess with it, I should sell it, it is a Pro-systems carb