Monte Vid. Under her own power!

dbreese

Yep I know you guys and gals are gettin tired of my vid posting but I thought I would give you one more. My Sis, who came all the way from the middle of no where Alaska to see her niece (my oldest) high school graduation ceremony, shot the vid and also helped me test fit the drivers side inner fender well. She is awesome!!!

Here ya go,

http://www.youtube.com/user/slow72monte#p/a/u/0/

Got to get the tail and backup lights fixed but at least she can move.

David

Looks and sounds great David!

I can probably speak for everyone here when I say no way are we getting sick of vids of that! I think the taillights might be needed, as thats about all that will be visible grin

Cool. I hate to say this Dave, but your color combo is really growing on me. I think the light green, with the black top, and silver wheels is really nice. Your car is now ranking with Mark's (Wallaby) blue as my favorite!

Man! Looks and sounds great, although I though you were going to smoke them tires up the driveway. Looks like it's plenty long..I never get tired of seeing that color combo. cool

David, that baby sounds really good and healthy. I for one would really like to see it live and in person at the Eastern Meet wink. Any chance of that happening this year? Anyway, looking forward to time slips. - Dave

I agree. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed that. If you blasted up the drive, the videographer may have watered the concrete. smile

Dan

I agree. Thanks for the video. I enjoyed that. If you blasted up the drive, the videographer may have watered the concrete. smile

Dan

Funny stuff there Dan grin!Don't know.... my Sis is pretty crazy and digs cars. I thought about it but then wisdom took hold and God forbid something would have went wrong. The drive really ain't as long as it looks and my wife would have had me out there cleaning up black tire marks. Not fun!!! lol

David

David,

you know the kid in us screams.."burn some rubber up that driveway" But! I could hear my wife right now,,ROD!

"What's wrong with you.. you're not a kid anymore".. kicking

David,

you know the kid in us screams.."burn some rubber up that driveway" But! I could hear my wife right now,,ROD!

"What's wrong with you.. you're not a kid anymore".. kicking

It's tough Rod. You know your going to grow old but........ya ain't got to grow up! lol

David

• 1 month later...

Hey Justin,

I'm actually headed to my buddies shop to plumb the fuel system tomorrow. I have a redneck fuel system on the car now(detergent bottle, cheap electric fuel pump and some rubber line). If all goes well I should be able to start shaking the car down on the road this weekend. Once I feel good about everything then I'll head to the track. Might be another 2 or three weeks before I post up times and vids. Getting much closer and man it sure feels good!

Take care,

David