Legal at Last

Jared Richey

0623121236.jpg

Brand New Mickey Thompson ET STREET RADIALS 275/60/15 28" tall, 2" taller than those slicks I had, freshly mounted today, drove it out to the cruise tonite, and guess what poured down rain (passed in 15 minutes, still had a good turnout), I guess the sky knew I had rain tires now.

For those who didn't know, I've been riding around with slicks on this car since it was painted in 2010. Never did want to get off the $199 a tire.

The ride and feel is SO MUCH better, one day I'll take it back to the track and see how they do, since I average racing once a year it may be a while.... lol

Looking gooooooood! It will be interesting to see what it does at the track with a 2" taller tire.

Yeah me too, as old as those tires I had were, it may actually help...

Any idea what PSI to run in these for STREET, then for Strip...

Originally Posted By: 502ci
Looking gooooooood! It will be interesting to see what it does at the track with a 2" taller tire.

Yeah me too, as old as those tires I had were, it may actually help...

Any idea what PSI to run in these for STREET, then for Strip...

32 psi on the street 19 psi at the track works for me. Don't need a big burnout. Just a good haze and pull into the lights.

As stated above they are great on dry pavement but on wet be very cautious.

David