finally got my gauges! and I like em

Austin

finally got my chevy bowtie white faced gauges

4011a13d.jpg

then to set it off im going to buy this from jegs

http://www.jegs.com/i/Classic+Dash/197/120-7S-50922/10002/-1

and it should all look very nice when completed

I know wayyy to much about autometer gauges and stuff cause I have like $800 in gauges in my camaro luckily for me these cost ALOT less

thanks sam smile

and ohhh i like your custom dash setup, i did a custom one on my camaro i cut the metal and holes for the gauges and layed carbon fiber wrap over it and it came out good

After10.jpg

and those things in the corner are LED lights one for my right turn signal and one for headlights and the horn was hooked up to spray lol

but i think for the monte im gonna go the easy way and just buy the panel from jegs and go with it haha

Looks like you have a plan, should be pretty nice when you get it done...we will be waiting for pics... grin

thanks everybody. i like the gauges too, after i get the rust from the vinal top fixed the gauges are hopfully the next step, unless I buy this el camino that im going to look at later today and if i buy that i plan to make the monte carlo look as close to 100% bone stock as i can

Gauges are one thing that I have always been disappointed in with our cars. It is a lot of work to get them looking good, I admire you guys who have taken on that project!

Looks Nice!

If you were a dues-paying member, you could download our newsletter where I wrote an article with step-by-step instructions how to install that dashpanel you want to buy... Oh well...

Really Scott? I'm about to join then cause I spend more than that a week on cigarettes haha. Thanks for the link tho, I am gonna join. This is a really good sight and it's full of nice people unlike the other club I belong too CR. which is full of jerks.

If you download the 'Newsletter Collection 2006-2011', you can do a search in Acrobat Reader for the correct article, it was in issue 98/99

Really Scott? I'm about to join then cause I spend more than that a week on cigarettes haha. Thanks for the link tho, I am gonna join. This is a really good sight and it's full of nice people unlike the other club I belong too CR. which is full of jerks.

Welcome Austin.. WE have a few jerks here to,I'll clue you in on who they are as time goes on.lol But rest assure none of them have GREEN cars..lol

thanks for the welcome fellas, and I was hoping none of them had green cars cause I always wanted a FG monte green with green int and a dark green vynal top cause I always thought that would be sharp.

and CR stands for columbus racing jared, its a club/ forum ive messed around with in the past for parts and stuff