It lives..............

Mom's Car

Thanks for the comments guys.........I just went for a spin. It runs smoooooth! I changed out the flowmasters for a set of dynomax superturbo mufflers. What huge difference. No more irritating my girls neighbors.

In my dreams.......There is no way I can leave the Beach during July and August.

Originally Posted By: Montemedic
Maybe he will join us at Carlisle this year?

But Carlisle is in June......just sayin lol

Shows you what I know. Maybe I was thinking Super Chevy. When in June?

Originally Posted By: Mom's Car
In my dreams.......There is no way I can leave the Beach during July and August.

Originally Posted By: Montemedic
Maybe he will join us at Carlisle this year?

But Carlisle is in June......just sayin lol

An SS with a hitch,now that is funny and farm plates? do haul the horses in the rear or is there horses under the hood.looks like LOTS of horses under that hood.Very nice!! like the air induction too! Carlisle in June, don't forget the sunblocker and lots of cool beverages.

Thanks for the kind words.....I just added a shiny new ball on the hitch yesterday after I picked it up from the shop. Then I did some donuts on the back forty to prepare for the planting season. It is super quiet with the super turbo mufflers. I took a buddy for a ride and his quote was. "It feels like a 10 second living room". I laughed so freaking hard. I don't know what it is with these cars but DAMN do they hook. I ease into it from a light without abruptly matting it and it hooks like it's got teeth. I am McLovin this new setup.

An SS with a hitch,now that is funny and farm plates? do haul the horses in the rear or is there horses under the hood.looks like LOTS of horses under that hood.Very nice!! like the air induction too! Carlisle in June, don't forget the sunblocker and lots of cool beverages.

Holy cow! Whatever you're towing with that bumper hitch had better be well-strapped down! Looks like a beast under the hood!! Fun, fun, fun ...

• 2 weeks later...

Hubcaps and Drag Radials? lol

I just sold a set of Fender Skirts same color as your car, that would made a seen... lol

I like the look though, loose the dual exhaust and the SS stuff all together, and make sure its quiet as possible.

The skirts would be an added bonus.

Hubcaps and Drag Radials? lol

I just sold a set of Fender Skirts same color as your car, that would made a seen... lol

I like the look though, loose the dual exhaust and the SS stuff all together, and make sure its quiet as possible.