East coasters

Dtret

Supposed to be 50 and rain here, then 4-8 inches of snow right after that in the next couple of days. Starting to get real old...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dtret said:

So I got my salt washing rain. 2.25 inches. 40 degree temp drop last night. They salted the roads for black ice. UGH. I can’t win. lol. I know is still February. 

It still sucks though, I hate it.

I worked all night, get home at 6:45 AM, still snowing, figure I'll take a nap and deal with it later.  Got about 5 inches throughout the night. I get up at 8:30 and see that it's sunny! Go out and start snow blowing the areas that need it. Starts snowing again before I can get in the truck to plow the rest. Dropped almost an inch in about 1/2 hour so I said screw it. I'll deal with it later. Did I mention I hate it?

I did clear a path to the hot tub though...

• Like 1

We go an inch or two that's all so far but did have a 30 degree temperature drop. Looks like it started to let up so hopefully won't get to much more. But yea of course they dropped more salt and brine down too. Gotta dog sit for my grand puppy next week while my daughter and her family is in Hawaii and my neighbor will be leaving Monday so gonna keep an eye on his driveway and the other one he does for the neighbor that is gone to Florida for the winter  so hopefully we won't get to much for that. Spring is only a month away now.

3 hours ago, Dtret said:

So I got my salt washing rain. 2.25 inches. 40 degree temp drop last night. They salted the roads for black ice. UGH. I can’t win. lol. I know is still February. 

Patience grasshopper, patience.  Don't complain too much, "someone" will assign you some dancing bananas to cheer you up.

rob

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think I’m out of patience. Lol. I debating now if I should put a plow on the front so I can drive it. I knew this was going to be tough. Work that hard and long just to wait for weather. Come On Man. 

• Like 1