East coasters

Dtret

Yeah, I was talking to CK Collins this evening and they could really get slammed with this storm, depending upon which track it takes.  Good luck peoples.

rob

• Like 1

We’re getting snow again tonight in NC. This will be the third weekend in a row. It’s a little unusual for us, but it will only be an inch or two where I live. Parts of the state getting more.❄️❄️❄️

Yal I’ve got family up in CT. They not lookin forward to this storm.. two inches snow ️ here today but it’s turning north and getting worse as it goes.. stay safe up thatta way...

Hey Dennis i didn't want any of this white stuff (not a fan)!   Storm started last night as i was working. when i got home at 10pm there was only an inch. Got up this morning at 7:30am and there is 14+inches and storm is not going to stop until late tonight. Expecting up to 24 inches. I am dreading snow blowing and shoveling. We are all ok plenty of food and water, usually no problem with electric but have the generator just in case. lol Then after all my stuff i have to check my 3 kids houses. OOHH BOOY!!!  

Big Brown knew we were going to get hit hard. 2nd time in 30 years they shut operations down. We will get bombed on Mon. LOL

Be safe everyone, this snow, cold, and wind are no joke!!!  Double think everything when you need to go outside!!

Take it from a guy with experience with big snow events keep on top of it do the driveway 3 or 4 times if you have to. Don't wait till the end that's a real pain. It's much easier to blow 8 to 10 inches 3 times than 24 all at once. Stay safe down there!

• Like 2

I just got off the tractor/plow. We only got 4-6 inches. I feel for you guys out east. Probably 1/4 mile total driveway that’s including the neighbors. I think I’ll take the Monte out and see if I get get up the hill. Lol. Not. Our driveway sucks, rutted up nasty asphalt. Next year’s project  

3E595D6D-10B3-428D-B5FD-9DA32D55A90F.jpeg

84A215A0-CFC9-42C1-BCCA-90110E9B24E5.jpeg

we dodged a massive storm  for the 2nd time    last one west got slammed\ coast next to nothing...this time the opposite... here, just a half foot each time...but old man winter is not over  yet!!       and it was fun to run the 'ole snowblower with fluffy light snow and see it fly 20 foot in the air!!  seriously ,anyone with massive snow and ice-take it slow-with the shovel and the road...

WE got hit today about 18 inches. The winds are still bad and kept blowing the fluffy snow back to where it was. Winds should stop some time tonight so i will go out and get it all done tomm. Spoke to all my kids and only have to go to one tomm after mine is done. Hopefully it will not be as windy and i can get it done.

Hope everyone got by this storm ok?

• Like 3

I live on Cape Cod.  We lost power early Saturday morning, got it back around noon today.  We have a 8k watt generator so we were fine.   We had hurricane force winds which caused most of the problems as the initial snow was wet and heavy.     Power is back and snow is cleaned up!  

• Like 2

Looks like we're going to get more of that ugly stuff starting tomorrow night. Projected 12-18 inches. They still haven't even cleared all the stuff here at work from the last one 2 weeks ago...

41 minutes ago, willie said:

I am hearing just rain at this end Joe. Sorry your turn. 😞   We should send it all to Dennis, he has that cool tractor!!!! And i think he likes the stuff!!!

I’m going to send you something Willie. Don’t worry all the warnings are already out. Tomorrow starts rain, temperatures drop like a rock( it’s 60 right now)1 1/2 - 2 inches of freezing rain and then 6-8 inches of snow. I don’t like my tractor that much. 

• Like 1